Searching For Sugar Man (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.9) [Korea]

Which one will you buy?

• Type A

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Type B

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Both

Votes: 24 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : July 29th, 2015 (Pre-order date is June 26th, 2015)
Purchase links:
Dual Pack - SOLD OUT
Full Slip Type A (300 Limited print run for International customers) - SOLD OUT
Full Slip Type B (300 Limited print run for International customers) - SOLD OUT
Price : $33.5 (individual) - $65 (dual pack)

Pre-order date time table - Thanks @AnubisNefer

O7cR461l.png

SUGARMAN_A.jpg

11144471_706817109462774_8542081616764374842_o.jpg

Dualpack_SUGARMAN.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't seen this yet, but I have been meaning to ever since it's release. I'll just blind by this.

Really not liking this new forum layout. Why fix something that isn't broken????

I really liked it the way it was. There was nothing wrong with it. Will probably get used to it like anything but my first impressions aren't the best. :spitout:

Btw, I'm like you in that I haven't seen it, but have heard so many good things about it I'm really looking forward to it.

Reactions: harry
I'm so glad that Plain Archive haven't done any blockbuster movies. It means I get to watch all kinds of movies I might have skipped otherwise. Love it, love documentaries, bring it on!!

I hadn't heard of this before but as it's a plain Archive release I'm looking forward to seeing what they produce!:happy:

As much as I enjoyed the film.. I really cannot continue spending top dollar on these plain archive exclusives when they are films I merely enjoy but dont watch often. Especially with this being a documentary... the packaging has got to blow me away - otherwise I'm out.

Reactions: harry
the soundtrack is incredibly good (have it on vinyl) but haven't watched the documentary yet. lots of my friends say it's awesome (but i would order that PA release even if they said it's boring lol).
bring it on PA!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD and spass
the soundtrack is incredibly good (have it on vinyl) but haven't watched the documentary yet. lots of my friends say it's awesome (but i would order that PA release even if they said it's boring lol).
bring it on PA!
@severo If you heard the Music then you definitely need to see the Doc, Seb. It's right up your alley

Trust me, you won't be disappointed :thumbs:

Last edited: