Searching For Sugar Man (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.9) [Korea]

Which one will you buy?

• Type A

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Type B

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Both

Votes: 24 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : July 29th, 2015 (Pre-order date is June 26th, 2015)
Purchase links:
Dual Pack - SOLD OUT
Full Slip Type A (300 Limited print run for International customers) - SOLD OUT
Full Slip Type B (300 Limited print run for International customers) - SOLD OUT
Price : $33.5 (individual) - $65 (dual pack)

Pre-order date time table - Thanks @AnubisNefer

O7cR461l.png

SUGARMAN_A.jpg

11144471_706817109462774_8542081616764374842_o.jpg

Dualpack_SUGARMAN.jpg

Last edited:
Received it yesterday right on my birthday. First time I got bad luck with the condition of my version from PA. The spot gloss skyline on the bottom of the front got a whole lot fine scratches, nearly on every building, so deep that the orange comes through. Couldn't capture it well on a photo. Also the cellophane was really dirty, looks like a lot of glue leftovers where dirt stuck on it and the collector number lost some color... Besides all that a really nice edition, love the PA sticker!!

2hi6qs3.jpg

23ijj0x.jpg

29q1idx.jpg

Seems like many people ordered two copies of B apparently, as I "only" got #0095, still happy but from my order number I did hope for Top50. :whistle:
But the release is amazing in hand, just beautiful and I'm really happy I went for it. Awesome release once again from Plain! :drool:

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person
Seems like many people ordered two copies of B apparently, as I "only" got #0095, still happy but from my order number I did hope for Top50. :whistle:
But the release is amazing in hand, just beautiful and I'm really happy I went for it. Awesome release once again from Plain! :drool:

yeh i would say nearly every single person bought multiple copies.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person
the numbers were irrelevant to me until i got a 0001.since then i try get the lowest i can. if it wasnt for that, i probaly wouldnt care at all as they mean absolutly nothing
I got frozen kimchi #1 and a #4 of something else but I didn't get hooked up to it, which is good coz I could never place my orders with PA as fast as you guys even jumping on it at the exact sec when they go live.

Received it yesterday right on my birthday. First time I got bad luck with the condition of my version from PA. The spot gloss skyline on the bottom of the front got a whole lot fine scratches, nearly on every building, so deep that the orange comes through. Couldn't capture it well on a photo. Also the cellophane was really dirty, looks like a lot of glue leftovers where dirt stuck on it and the collector number lost some color... Besides all that a really nice edition, love the PA sticker!!

2hi6qs3.jpg

23ijj0x.jpg

29q1idx.jpg

Not just your copy so dont feel too bad. Jordan noticed this right away a couple of his copies. I'm sure most copies have this, but its hard to tell while sealed and most people dont look hard enough to see them.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Thanks to @spass who mentioned to @MGD that I wasn't able to pre-order a copy, I've just received a copy of desgin A. Free of charge no less! :D I'm so thankful to @spass for thinking of me and to @MGD for showing such great generosity. Once again HDN's members show what it means to be a true ninja!

Tipp topp, tommel opp. :thumbs: