Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: May 05, 2015
PRICE (at time of posting): $25.47
ORDER: Walmart.com

Selma1.jpg
Selma2.jpg

Last week, Paramount announced that every single US high school will receive a free DVD of Selma. How awesome is that! I didn't watch this in theater, but I definitely want to see it. I can't wait to get this next week.

Reactions: MGD
Picked this up today - my Walmart only got three copies of this version in (not a surprise for various sad reasons) and all of them had some form of coffin damage. :dunno:

It lacks any embossing or additional finish but it's a very nice, classy slip. I'll take some pics later tonight if nobody else has.

Picked this up today - my Walmart only got three copies of this version in (not a surprise for various sad reasons) and all of them had some form of coffin damage. :dunno:

It lacks any embossing or additional finish but it's a very nice, classy slip. I'll take some pics later tonight if nobody else has.
YES, PLEASE !!! / and how sad that walmart didn't took care of the slips, thanks, I would appreciate it.

AMAZING SLIP COVER, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, now I need to see how I will find it, I live in Germany :/ :/ I have a brother in USA and I did send him to walmart but they didn't got it there :( What a shame!!! I love this art and slip!!!