HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Senna (Metal Box)(Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy)
Release Date: 8 Dec 2011
Price : 39.97 AU $
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/blu-ray/senna-metal-packblu-raydvddigital-copy/dp/6106691
11555043.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to Elena)
Senna6_zps29735d80.jpg

Senna5_zpsd9bdf24d.jpg

Senna4_zps1e08fbc9.jpg

Senna3_zps4f1dce3b.jpg

Senna2_zps419ac874.jpg

Senna_zpsee996bad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
these are so hard to find in stores in australia too! all my jb's have run out near me.

Back in stock online. All we need is one of their 20% sales this weekend!
Most of the stores in Western Australia have sold out as well. One particular store has 11 copies left, another has 2. That's it for here...

Back in stock online. All we need is one of their 20% sales this weekend!
Most of the stores in Western Australia have sold out as well. One particular store has 11 copies left, another has 2. That's it for here...

It's not a JB exclusive though, Big W and Kmart have plenty;)

What state are you in? No Kmart or BigW that I have been to stock these, or Tron, or the Paul & FF5 metal slips. The WA stores blow.

Vic, if it isn't a JB exclusive they always stock them, they only have a limited first run of them, but they seem to last longer than JB's. It's not just WA, we just don't get enough 'special editions' here in Aus :(.

Received mine from JBHiFi and it's totaled. The whole case has turned into a 30deg angle, returned and asked for my refund instead. No chance to open mine to watch.

Mine came a couple a week ago with a quarter of the cellophane missing on the backside. :angry: I can go on and on about JB but I have just chosen to no longer give them my business no matter how good a steel looks. I now rely of a good friend for steels from AUS ;)

I just finish watched this movie, I usually don't like a documentary film, but I must make an exception this time. I watched the extended version and enjoy this documentary for about 2 hours 43 mins :scat:

My review for this if I may quote my buddy Hubmuswell said "Metal Box + slipcover + great movie = Heaven!", please correct me if I'm wrong bud :joy:

So here's my photos of this beauty

Senna6_zps29735d80.jpg

Senna5_zpsd9bdf24d.jpg

Senna4_zps1e08fbc9.jpg

Senna3_zps4f1dce3b.jpg

Senna2_zps419ac874.jpg

Senna_zpsee996bad.jpg

Wow buddy, how come the item became so nice when it reached your hand ?
When I look at it they aren't this nice.. :hilarious:

I used some magic bud :naughty:

btw let me know if you want this, you will feel it different, especially after I touch it and used some spell on it :hilarious: