HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Senna (Metal Box)(Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy)
Release Date: 8 Dec 2011
Price : 39.97 AU $
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/blu-ray/senna-metal-packblu-raydvddigital-copy/dp/6106691
11555043.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to Elena)
Senna6_zps29735d80.jpg

Senna5_zpsd9bdf24d.jpg

Senna4_zps1e08fbc9.jpg

Senna3_zps4f1dce3b.jpg

Senna2_zps419ac874.jpg

Senna_zpsee996bad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome shoot Elena!!!!:scat: you make my photos look like crap. I have to agree with you that this metal box is really beauty. The documentary really places you in the passenger seat of the whole F1 drama during that era. This is one my fav metal box of all time!!

Reactions: Elena
Would I be able to trade one of these senna metal paks for 2 new release 3d movies with slipcovers? That would be worth buying them.

Would I be able to trade one of these senna metal paks for 2 new release 3d movies with slipcovers? That would be worth buying them.

The current value of Senna is around £50 so I would think you would be able to do that yes.

Just received a copy of this from ebay Australia. It's an open copy without the outer box, but I only care about the case itself.

Somehow I was the only bidder, and got it for $13 AUD. That's less than £7. There was no international shipping listed but the seller boxed it up and shipping was only another $16 from Australia. I've been after this for a while, but I was never going to pay the BIN prices (£80 for a dented copy!), so it's great to get it for such a reasonable price.