UK
Release date: December 22nd, 2014
Purchase link: Seraphim Falls
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra limited print run

seraphim.jpg

back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's as if they took the Cowboys Vs Aliens artwork and just switched the actors! This artwork is lame - I'm sure they could have come up with something a little more artsy than just a picture of the tw actors on the front. How lazy is that!

This film any good? Not a big western fan but the 2 leads have my interest!

You could say it's hit-or-miss. Like westerns usually are, this is a film about revenge (among other themes). It looks and sounds beautiful, and both Brosnan & Neeson give a powerful performance. In my books Seraphim Falls is a great movie and I would recommend it. Some might find it boring or aimless, but it's worth to give it a chance.

its an interesting movie the first 15 minutes don't do it justice - you have to get the first half an hour out of the way then it shows its quality.
I wasn't keen on the final 2 minutes though. the ending let the film down for me.
could be a decent steelbook though.

Looks like going to be delayed:

We're sorry that your order for the product(s) below has not yet been sent.
  • Seraphim Falls - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Ultra Limited Print Run)

We're sorry this has happened. We're continuously looking for ways to improve the service we offer to you and we really hope you'll give us a chance to do better next time.
We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order.
You can check the status of your order by clicking on order tracking in your account pages.
Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services colleagues and they'll be happy to help.
Many Thanks,
zavvi Team

Looks like going to be delayed:

We're sorry that your order for the product(s) below has not yet been sent.
  • Seraphim Falls - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Ultra Limited Print Run)

We're sorry this has happened. We're continuously looking for ways to improve the service we offer to you and we really hope you'll give us a chance to do better next time.
We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order.
You can check the status of your order by clicking on order tracking in your account pages.
Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services colleagues and they'll be happy to help.
Many Thanks,
zavvi Team
Because the release date was changed to Dec 15th. Says so on Zavvis listing.