UK
Release date: December 22nd, 2014
Purchase link: Seraphim Falls
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra limited print run

seraphim.jpg

back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics this steel looks great!!!!

I hope my copy arrives on Friday (I'm expecting quite a few on Friday actually).

Anyway, I love this film! Two of my favorite actors, in one of my favorites genres! This film is amazing from the opening chase scene I totally get into it.

This is one of my all time fave Peirce Broanan films. A damn good role for Liam Nesson too but for me it's all about Brosnan.

Happy dance.......

Reactions: Bagman99
Mine was supposedly despatched on 23rd December and it still hasn't arrived

I'm in the same boat but I'm not at all worried because there have only been a couple of normal work days since then, due to the Christmas/New Year holidays.

I fully expect both "Seraphim Falls" and "The Butterfly Effect" to arrive in the next few days, once everything is back to normal.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Finally arrived today, I wasn't worried, just stating that it had not arrived and yet a package from Korea which was despatched the same day arrived before a package that had been despatched from the UK

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Mine also shipped on the 23rd but still waiting for it to arrive. Weirdly enough my copy of Moon arrived today even though it was shipped a week later than Seraphim Falls.

Since posting above, it has arrived safe and sound.

Last edited: