Release Date: August 6th, 2012
Buy Links:
Play.com
Amazon UK

32029185_500x500_1.jpg

32029185_500x500_2.jpg

32029185_500x500_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, debossing the title makes this even better! So glad I have this on the way. :)

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

I got a dispatch email for this a few days ago, yet it's completely vanished from my order history on the Play site. Last time that happened I didn't receive the steelbooks, but then I wasn't charged for them either. It appears that Pitch Black has also vanished from my orders too... I hope they turn up! :ohno:

Have you checked both order tabs? There's an outstanding order tab and then an order history tab. Soon as they are dispatched, they go to the order history tab.

Don't think I've ever had an order vanish like that myself.

Have you checked both order tabs? There's an outstanding order tab and then an order history tab. Soon as they are dispatched, they go to the order history tab.

Don't think I've ever had an order vanish like that myself.
Yep, I have mate... sorry I forgot to mention that in my original post. Altogether I should have Pitch Black, Serenity, Bourne Trilogy, Iron Man and Iron Man 2 coming within the next few days. I received dispatch emails for them all anyway, so I'm probably worrying about nothing as usual. :p

[UPDATE]

Just checked my bank statement and they've charged me for them all. :D

Last edited:
Adding this to the collection. I picked up the comic version from Germany and this one blows it out of the water.

This does make this the 3rd serenity sb correct? This UK one and 2 German ones? I saw the comic one but I have seen a red one as well and I think it was German. If anyone can confirm that would be great.

This does make this the 3rd serenity sb correct? This UK one and 2 German ones? I saw the comic one but I have seen a red one as well and I think it was German. If anyone can confirm that would be great.

you are correct 2 german releases and now uk release

Reactions: Xavier
I didnt expect the debossing, so thats a nice touch, seems a bit hit and miss which ones get the debossed titles and which ones dont from this wave of steels, hopefully mine arrives today, it was posted with my Iron man steels on Monday