Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Thanks!

Active Group Buy:

Group buy 3 - here

Past Group Buys:

Ninja Member Group Buy-concluded

Group Buy 1-all members-concluded 5/9/2013.

Group Buy 2-all members-concluded 5/10/2013.

UK Edition Ships from UK Only.
Release Date: June 4th (tentative)

The entire community will have an opportunity to purchase the title. 'Ninja' membership is not required.
Seven Psychopaths Blu-ray SteelBook (debossed) (same art as UK edition)
w bonus...
Limited Edition Metal Numbered Card 1/500
1) Stainless Steel
2) .3mm
3) Etched in black (Exclusive #1)
4) Debossed number (001 of 500)
5) Cut through HDN logo
Custom Commissioned ArtCard with Original Art of Ninjas
HDN Stickers

00_Final Design1.jpg

This is the early shot, there are actually a few more minute things that come with this package but you can just be surprised in the mail. (sorry for dark pic)
seven_p_package.jpg

Additional pictures of the numbered metal card:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with those 3 and 5 Seven Psychopaths slips?

They were a kind of giveaway in the members area to anyone who said they wanted one, did about 200 in the end :D
Numbers 1-7 then the 7 different Ninjas (from the great @AlexG) behind the numbers so 49 different variations and then the named ones like below as well :D

DSC_0032.JPG

I don't know for sure since it's been awhile but wasn't this the steelbook that had a crackled effect of something like that I don't remember anyway if i'm wrong ignore my post.

I don't know for sure since it's been awhile but wasn't this the steelbook that had a crackled effect of something like that I don't remember anyway if i'm wrong ignore my post.
The German 10,000 B.C. had a crackle effect. This one (at least mine) has spot glossing.

The German 10,000 B.C. had a crackle effect. This one (at least mine) has spot glossing.

There was 10 that was made with crackle and spot gloss .... remind me in late October and I'll share the secret , too busy now as its a lot to post

If I'm not mistaken @Wreck crackled those 10 steels himself and with an exclusive Shihtzu keychain. That made them extra extra special. :thumbs::thumbs:
He did, I was lucky enough to win one. It looks fantastic in hand! I think that's what @Wreck was talking about when he said he would reveal the secret. He was talking about how he made them!:)