Upcoming Shameless (Season 9) [Showtime]

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa

Oscar-nominated actor William H. Macy stars as Frank Gallagher, a single father of six who spends much of his free time drinking at bars. The Gallagher children -- led by oldest daughter Fiona (Emmy Rossum), who takes on much of the child-rearing responsibility due to her mother's absence -- manage to raise themselves in spite of Frank's lack of parenting and unusual parenting style when he does choose to act like a father. The drama is an adaptation of the BAFTA Award-winning British show of the same name.
shameless s1.jpg
Anyone watching this show. IMO it is the best new show this season. William H macy plays a drunk father of 6 kids who are just tring to survive in the projects of Chicago. Awesome show. I hope it sticks around for a few more seasons.
shameless.jpg

I LOATHE William H. Macey in this show. I really like everyone else though. Especially the gay kid (Ian) and the older sister and her BF... I really liked Joan Cusack at first, but her character is getting to be annoying.

I want to watch the british show, but haven't downloaded it (not that it's available anymore) and it's not out on blu-ray.

Last edited:
I love this show. Its really entertaining and seeing Emmy Rossum's boobs every week isnt bad either. :boobies:

Just started watching this and WOW! :woot: Really enjoying the 1st Season! :thumbs:

popcorn2.gif

Can't believe there hasn't been an update since 2014! :OMG: Guess it's my job to do so! :D