Share tips on how to properly store/display/protect comic books!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Please feel free to post solutions/ideas that help members store/protect and organize their comic collections.

Attachments

• ComicBags.jpg
    ComicBags.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering what others store their comics in. At the moment I've been using BCW bags and boards but they are becoming a real hassle to get hold of in the UK.

Been looking at ComiCare and Ultra Pro as both seem easy to get. I will stress that these are for current size only comics.

Any thoughts peeps?

I used to use Ultra Pro but I like BCW a lot better. the bags have a smoothness that I like. Don't let that discourage you to use ultra pro because they are an excellent brand. If you really love BCW, I could help you get them. hope this helps!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: psychoscot
I used to use Ultra Pro but I like BCW a lot better. the bags have a smoothness that I like. Don't let that discourage you to use ultra pro because they are an excellent brand. If you really love BCW, I could help you get them. hope this helps!

Cheers mate for the offer will keep that in mind. I'll give Ultra Pro's a chance just for a change to try something different. The local online store I use send everything in ComiCare bags and boards and while sturdy and good for posting out they are a bit cheap and cheerful for using at home.

Must admit I do love BCW they do have a lovely smooth finish to them but on thicker books the fit is sometimes a little snug with the modern sized books

One local store near me uses their own resealable brand and they are ultra clear and look fantastic, but after repeated attempts to find out what they are made of I will stick with trusted brands, as I'm not taking the chance that in a couple of year I have a acid baths to deal with.

:D

electrician-smiley-emoticon.gif
:cool:

I would love to see how people display their comics :) and hopefully get some ideas for my self :thumbs: