Multi Share your gamertag/online ID

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Feel free to share you Gamertag/Online ID for any gaming console/device in here.

Please make sure that you specify what console your ID is for when posting. Thanks!

Last edited:
XboxLive: UZOxbox

Playing GTAV at the moment. If you add me please say that you are from hdn. Would be nice to destroy Los Santos with some ninjas [emoji16]

Last edited:
X1 : SwervinNpervin

Only playing titanfall right now, rarely have a mic plugged in but feel free to add

PSN: lolwutHDN

Add me if you play The Last of Us!

Edit: I'm obviously new to this. I invited a bunch of ninjas to my party before realizing I could add to Friends. Still not really sure what the difference is

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
PSN: lolwutHDN

Add me if you play The Last of Us!

Edit: I'm obviously new to this. I invited a bunch of ninjas to my party before realizing I could add to Friends. Still not really sure what the difference is
Welcome to the world of PlayStation dude! Sorry I didn't join your party earlier... I was playing Destiny with some friends, so we were already in a party together (a party is for group chat, mainly with microphones). I just accepted your friend request though. :thumbs:

Welcome to the world of PlayStation dude! Sorry I didn't join your party earlier... I was playing Destiny with some friends, so we were already in a party together (a party is for group chat, mainly with microphones). I just accepted your friend request though. :thumbs:

Cool! I think I got it now, when I'm playing online I can check out my Friends list and invite them to a Party. I played with my brother but for some reason we couldn't hear the other guy with a mic on our team, just each other. Maybe it's because you can only hear the people in your party? Seems strange.

I'm new to online gaming (I think I played Bioshock and Skate on PS3 a little). I've always just played campaign/single-player modes. Never really had the desire to go online but the PS4 came with a mic, I can't get enough of The Last of Us in any form, and chatting with my brother and people from around the world sounds really cool.

Hmm I'm not sure why that would be dude... you should be able to hear other's mics if they're using them (and are on your team), unless they've set it up so you can't or something.

I was brand new to online gaming when I got my PS3... I'd also never really played a proper shooter game, so I was pretty terrible back then. Obviously you eventually get better though. Just try not to take it too seriously and have fun! :)

I was hooked on The Last of Us multiplayer, but now Destiny has taken over... then it'll no doubt be the new CoD I get addicted to.

Anyway, enjoy buddy! May see you around and have a game or two with you sometime. ;)

Hmm I'm not sure why that would be dude... you should be able to hear other's mics if they're using them (and are on your team), unless they've set it up so you can't or something.

I was brand new to online gaming when I got my PS3... I'd also never really played a proper shooter game, so I was pretty terrible back then. Obviously you eventually get better though. Just try not to take it too seriously and have fun! :)

I was hooked on The Last of Us multiplayer, but now Destiny has taken over... then it'll no doubt be the new CoD I get addicted to.

Anyway, enjoy buddy! May see you around and have a game or two with you sometime. ;)

My co-worker said it's because I joined my brother's party that we could only hear each other.

No desire to play Destiny thankfully.

Thanks, looking forward to it!

psn:ceird 16

ps I am privet so don't try to add me ask me if you want me to be a friend

ps.ps play a lot of batman and ac

Last edited: