Share your MondoCon photos!

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

tridon

Editor-in-chief
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Now obviously the only people who'll be sharing MondoCon photos will be 'The Ninjas Amongst MondoCon', but this should be fun for the rest of the community to check out!

Only a couple more days! :)

HDN Coverage here

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,410 1 0
Now obviously the only people who'll be sharing MondoCon photos will be 'The Ninjas Amongst MondoCon', but this should be fun for the rest of the community to check out!

Only a couple more days! :)
HELL YEAH! :woot: Can't wait! :notworthy: I'm gonna be like a damn tourist taking pics like crazy when I'm at the Convention, I'll even have my partner in crime with me doing the same! :cool: :thumbs:
*sits down next to @Apollon and watches along*
Beer makes everything better! :naughty:

:D

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,640 0 0
Really looking forward to seeing the photos and you guys at the booth.

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,903 0 0

HELL YEAH! :woot: Can't wait! :notworthy: I'm gonna be like a damn tourist taking pics like crazy when I'm at the Convention, I'll even have my partner in crime with me doing the same! :cool: :thumbs:

Beer makes everything better! :naughty:

:D
I absolutely LOVE BOO...erm...BEER!!! Especially...that...big...filling...tasty...looking...BEER!!! :p I'mma SUCKER for beer :whistle:

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Reactions
11,227 0 0
Nice! See you guys soon! I am so excited :D