Release date: August 3rd, 2015
Purchase link: Sharknado (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes:

11063851-1554287594802086.JPG

11063851-5934287594795783.JPG

11063851-2704287594791400.JPG

Last edited:
Virkia, if you receive the discount emails. they only work if you click on the image that shows up in the email, which then redirects you to Zavvi's website. You then select what you want, and type in the discount code into the appropriate box in the checkout.
If you don't do that it won't work.

Jay - Love the comment about the Zed box.

Just a thought, but maybe we could campaign to get the letter Z banned as the military junta did in Greece - then perhaps they could call it, more appropriately, the Y box :) :naughty: :thumbs:

Yes, thanks for that. Unfortunately I'm not signed up to receive emails from Zavvi so am unable to get the discount on April purchases. I've registered now in the hope they will email me with this APR10 code so that I can cancel this and "John Carter" and re-order at the reduced price...
By the way, what is this box that everybody is talking about - it appears to be a type of gift box containing random stuff?

Yes, thanks for that. Unfortunately I'm not signed up to receive emails from Zavvi so am unable to get the discount on April purchases. I've registered now in the hope they will email me with this APR10 code so that I can cancel this and "John Carter" and re-order at the reduced price...
By the way, what is this box that everybody is talking about - it appears to be a type of gift box containing random stuff?
Use the link here
There's a good chance the following code will work when this goes live
http://ebm.e.zavvi.com/c/tag/BUkW4o...-13012014&affil=thgemail&utm_content=TCMemail

And use code - APR10 for 10% off

It should still work if you haven't been sent the email.

It's called a Zbox, you can read more about them here.

:rofl:
Use the link here

It should still work if you haven't been sent the email.

You are most kind and I thank you and Jack Regan very much for your and his kind assistance in this matter - It does work for both of the 2 steelbooks as you said it would! :happy:

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 81
  • clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 97
and now to cancel this! i just finish watching this movie for first time,,,,what a pain, its not even funny like Piranha,,,,for the ones are going to buy this as a blind buy, rent it it first or buy it , i got this for 5 dollars.....

Another pre-order I cancelled but if any kind soul could post some pictures of the inside and outside artwork it would be much appreciated. . .