spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
As the red box is OOP the slips now logically come individually sealed with their own J-cards as I presume does the standalone steelbook on which I'm still waiting for a sensible price . . .

Lenticular w/ J-card (details courtesy Bluray Steels)

Shaun-of-The-Dead-Lenticular-Blu-ray-SteelBook-1.jpg
Shaun-of-the-dead-lenticular-steelbook-jcard.jpg
Shaun-of-the-dead-slip-Rückseite.jpg
Shaun-of-the-dead-slip-spine.jpg

Ebay Full Slip pics w/ J-card:-

upload_2017-11-4_0-49-2.png
upload_2017-11-4_0-50-14.png
upload_2017-11-4_0-52-44.png

. . . and last but not least a reminder of what you get when you just get the steelbook (courtesy Bluray Steels):-
shaun-of-the-dead-steelbook-Vorderseite.jpg
Shaun-of-the-dead-steelbook-Rückseite.jpg
Shaun-of-the-dead-steelbook.jpg
Shaun-of-the-dead-steelbook-Innenseite.jpg
Shaun-of-the-dead-steelbook-Innen.jpg
shaun-of-the-dead-cards.jpg

Last edited:
Just in case people aren't aware, EverythingBlu are doing a 25% off on their Shaun of the Dead stock with the code: ZOMBIE

The 1-Click of course is out of stock, but they still have single editions of the Full Slip, Lenticular and Steelbook only available at time of this post. I find it rather funny that people on ebay are asking BIN prices of between £30-65 for a single full slip or lenticular of this release when it is readily available from EB for a fraction of that top end price. I've gone for the lenticular myself.

ShaunOfDead.jpg

just recieved an email about an Everythingblu SHAUN OF THE DEAD Flash sale:

Dear customer,
We are pleased to inform you that PayPal is now operational and you can now purchase your items using this method.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and as a sign of goodwill, we are now selling Shaun of The Dead at 35% for a limited time.
Once again, we apologise and hope you will take this opportunity to add Shaun Of The Dead to your collection.
Thank you for your continued support.
EverythingBlu

https://everythingblustore.us15.lis...26ddae9a50485511b4&id=5134a633f1&e=46d36d947b

Looking to purchase the Shaun of the Dead Blu Box. I realize it is sold out but I have been looking for a while now to find a collectors edition of the 3 films in the Cornetto Trilogy that represent the 3 flavours in such a simple and elegant way.
Although I doubt it, is anyone reselling this? Or is EverythingBlu planning to create more copies other than the original 500 copy run?

Hey all, I've been searching for the one click box of this for a while now. If anyone is willing to sell one please let me know. Or any help to find one would be appreciated too!

• Informative
Reactions: Wreck