spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
I am a fellow brit yes, I know SOTD and HF are liked but Worlds End was a let down. Still, they're not as huge as it's speculated. They're no more popular than the likes of other brit movies such as Full Monty, Bridget Jones and Love Actually

Reactions: lgans316
I am a fellow brit yes, I know SOTD and HF are liked but Worlds End was a let down. Still, they're not as huge as it's speculated. They're no more popular than the likes of other brit movies such as Full Monty, Bridget Jones and Love Actually
Completely agree with you. However, the second time I watched World's End, I enjoyed it a lot more and probably think it's similar in quality to HF. Shaun is still miles in front for me though.

Completely agree with you. However, the second time I watched World's End, I enjoyed it a lot more and probably think it's similar in quality to HF. Shaun is still miles in front for me though.
Yeah I agree. World's End definitely needs a few viewings.

It's a lot different to what people were expecting upon release. Especially compared to the first 2. That one sort of took a different path.

I like all 3. I always thought I liked Shaun the most, but when I watched Hot Fuzz again recently, now I find it hard to pick between the 2!

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
Folks, as has been mentioned before, if you consistently get into arguments with the same member over the same issue in this thread or any other thread, please add that member to your ignore list. We try not to advocate for this, but starting and stoking arguments often takes two. And obviously folks will need to receive temp, extended or permanent bans if they can't control their reactions or deliberately incite people. Thanks all for working towards the fun forum everyone wants to spend time in at hidefninja.com.

Re: My message to EB of yesterday - reply received today:-
Hello,
Thank you for your message.
An update email has gone out to all customers and we are completing ALL orders as quickly as we can. Also an update on HDN has been posted, we will continue to concentrate on completing the orders.
Kind Regards
EverythingBlu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, back to the matter at hand
Despite massive competition, I feel that the Cornetto Trilogy deserves a place on everyone's Top 20 trilogies list and maybe it's a bit of a stretch but I'd just about squeeze it into a Top 10 list if only because of the easy charm of the leads.
My personal Top 10 would read something like this (everyone will have a different Top 10 . . . that's a given):-
1) TOY STORY 1 - 3
2) DOLLARS TRILOGY
3) GODFATHER TRILOGY
4) INDIANA JONES 1 - 3
5) TRILOGY OF THE DEAD
6) TERMINATOR 1 & 2 + 3
7) SPIDER-MAN 1 - 3
8) NAKED GUN TRILOGY
9) CORNETTO TRILOGY
10) JERSEY TRILOGY
Admittedly Top 10 out of the dozens of film trilogies is nigh on impossible with so many out there but possibly an easier task if you only rate one or two of the three films in the trilogy. A few examples like that would be for me the first three DIE HARD films (out of those don't like #2 for some reason) or the BACK TO THE FUTURE films (for some reason only warmed to #1) or the first three ALIEN films (only a fan of #1) or the HANNIBAL LECTER trilogy (again only a fan of #1) or the first three LETHAL WEAPON films (only a fan of #1) and so on.
Of course the blockbusters deserve a place on most folks' lists such as THE LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy, STAR WARS original trilogy, JURASSIC PARK original trilogy, BOURNE 1 - 3, IRON MAN 1 - 3, CAP AMERICA 1 - 3 and so on.

Full Monty Yes :) more because I identify with it as its where I know.

Shaun and Hot Fuzz are just so well constructed and written the cast is bang on .

Worlds end had too much to live upto .

They are HUGE and quite right too . They make people smile and laugh that's a gift in the times we live in today :) .

The others I would rarther watch a musical than watch anything with Hugh Grant in it , no way are any of tnose bigger or better than the Cornetto Trilogy .

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
I received my full slip today. Tracking number was useless. No information ever became available.
I like the product. Not disappointed. Would have liked a little lower price and little thicker slip box but other than that it all came out very nice. I don't care at all about the J-Paper. It's not really a J-Card. It's way to thin and flimsy to call it a card.
But I don't care. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
So, lol, we are now week 5....
I want to officially see how long it would take for EB to dispatch every single package and add this to the Guinness Books of Records as the slowest retailer to date where we have paid upfront direct from a NON Group Buy.

Lol, you don't know if that made it reach you any quicker?

It's taken 5 weeks for EB to send it out to you!
well it looks like these GB copies have gone out before some of the other orders direct from site, unsure if they are dispatching these with any kind of order or priority but obviously I have received mine before others who ordered direct.

At the end of the day 5 weeks or not my copy is here and I'm happy :)