spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
When it comes to ten weeks we will share a special event for the HDN awards dedicated to the S - L - O - W - E - S - T retailer that ever lived...:hilarious:

n0dbf.jpg

Reactions: yeslek
:censored::coffee:..........By the way i received mine today and i will say from the first look that its something:LOL::thumbs:, but EEK!EEK!:banghead::banghead:however, the J-card is a total mess, its like it was made
it was literally
from a badly calibrate home printer of an image of an actual glossy J-card from another release (n)(n)(n) :censored:

• Thanks
Reactions: Donvito51
:censored::coffee:..........By the way i received mine today and i will say from the first look that its something:LOL::thumbs:, but EEK!EEK!:banghead::banghead:however, the J-card is a total mess, its like it was made
it was literally
from a badly calibrate home printer of an image of an actual glossy J-card from another release (n)(n)(n) :censored:

This is what is causing the delays, between waiting for the $30 Canon Ink Jet Printer to print the jcards to trying to tweak the settings to get the most prints out of the refillable ink cartridges.

giphy.gif

Well they must be nearing the end as I've just had a shipment email. Order #1667, and it sold out a couple of days after I bought mine. Hopefully everyone will get theirs soon and no one will have to post on this board ever again.

Hahaha im #1655 and no update....

Mine was probably put in the too hard basket as it had to be shipped OS

Disgusting that people are still waiting for these.

Seen him advertise The Mummy on twitter, so replied with a suitably facetious comment (not normally my style but I was in a terrible mood at the time), he came back saying that all copies had been shipped.

Clearly just more nonsense to keep that sweet pre-order cash rolling in.

Disgusting that people are still waiting for these.

Seen him advertise The Mummy on twitter, so replied with a suitably facetious comment (not normally my style but I was in a terrible mood at the time), he came back saying that all copies had been shipped.

Clearly just more nonsense to keep that sweet pre-order cash rolling in.

Maybe he meant all copies had been shipped from the manufacturer to him.. lol

illK6U.gif

Is the Blu box worth the wait? I canceled mine about a month ago but keep wondering if I made the right choice lol

You could easily get your money back if you resold this on the private market.

I don't blame you for cancelling. The waiting time is rediculous.

Just wait for the cancellations to go live from EB as I am sure quite a few got cancelled :rofl:

Reactions: Chee_Kno