spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
I will give credit where it is due. We will see how the future releases turn out. As it currently stands EB are a national emberassment for the UK's first premium retailer and for steelbook collecting. Everyone is entitled to take the piss and voice their disgruntled dissatisfaction. It won't stop until EB turns things around. Their complete SILENCE speaks for itself. Shite hits the fan and they disappear like cowards.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and Covcraig
@sunnyx

Disapering like a Coward is what any sane person would have done reading this thread Honey :) .

I've had quite enough of reading your tripe. You defend Everythingblu and question what every one say about them but offer not one decent explanation or justification about their practices.

I mention the word hero and you try and deflect spewing some crap about armed forces and emergency services. Absolutely nothing you have said means anything. Just that you rely on YOUR opinions and YOUR OPINIONS alone? Well everyone else relies on theirs too and guess what, the majority of opinions here are against Everythingblu and for good reason. The reasons are there. They are well documented. Your praise and benefit of the doubt for this company is unfounded though.

Everyone here is speaking about this company honestly whereas you're caught up on your high horse questioning language used in Gifs that had nothing to do with you in the first place

Last edited:
@Apollon

What I find offensive it is obvious that others do not .

Moderator's have read the threads as I have and not removed them and rightly so as objectivity is key

The bad lauguage being used is unfortunately a sighn of the times everywhere , not just form life real life as well .

@Covcraig

No matter what only thing that matters is that orders are now complete .
People have a choice in the future .

LOVE YA XXX

Did you see Kirsty's post to me?

That was rather insulting and it was removed.
Don't get me wrong I've had my rows, conflicts, posted a few things I shouldn't of and had some heated times but I've never said anything as harsh as what she said to me.

Luckily I have a sense of humour and love me some banter (what she said was not banter) and takes a fair bit to get me offended. Sometimes my debates are mistaken for me being angry, arguing and getting mad but that's not always the case. Yeah I'll admit some have but a huge majority of them moments have been pure discussion and wonder

As for memes and gifs that include swearing I can't see it being offensive unless it's a attack meme or gif with harsh swearing. A meme with "who the **** is this guy?" Is not really offensive just like one that might say "this is f*cking amazing" or "this is the sh*t for example but if it had "Go **** yourself" or something along them lines or "you look like your riddled with AIDS" (which is what was said to me amongst other things) then I get why that would be deleted

I may of been involved with some name calling too but not to that level of insult

(All swearing above are examples and nothing else)

As for EB when 100s (possibly in the thousand mark) of people don't get their item for over 2 months with a 2 month delay on top without any contact but they will update Facebook with things like all problems are sorted when they are not and announcing other steel packages then it's going to infuriate people. Some emailed them and never got a reply after countless attempts (whereas they have responded to all my emails and quickly too) Okay there have been a load of theories chucked around but that's what happens with the humans mind wanders when people worry and panic after no contact or what their money has gone toward. Working from a home don't bother me either especially when a company starts out, I Know people that have done the same.
I've spoke to others about this too - after they find their feet and had a few releases with a good rep is when that should change for them, maybe a office or some kind of unit etc. I hope it gets better for them and we should see soon with mummy and pilgrim but a lot of people's anger is very understandable in this situation and no different to when there were delays with Pacific rim and John wick

It's too early days to be completely praising them and have pure faith and I get that why people won't want to deal with them again. Especially when Shaun went so badly and it's their second release in like 4 years.

You just see it on HDN more because it's the biggest forum out there for this side of collecting (amongst other things)

@sunnyx

Disapering like a Coward is what any sane person would have done reading this thread Honey :) .

Your whole agenda is made crystal clear in this one sentence alone. You condone poor customer service in the face of criticism. It's not what any sane person would do, its definitely not what any sane business owner should do. You work in Morrisons, do you just blank angry customers who come to you with an issue? Isn't the manta of the customer is always right still applicable these days?

You work in retail and unless you're a midnight shelf stacker you know customer service is a large part of working in retail, to do that for a living then justify poor customer service from another Company which is essentially also in the retail industry is ludicrous.

You're arguing for arguing sake now. If you're happy with EB, good for you, no one is complaining about that, don't try and argue other people's rightful opinions down

@sunnyx

They had a moral and financial obligation to grow a pair and come here to face the music. I think that's the main gripe here. I also think they need to be a lot less sensitive in future as with any business, you're never far from criticism. Making mistakes is human nature but you're always judged on how you react to them.

A company promises shipping will be on a specific day. Nothing happens.
Few weeks later with no explanation they say they have "sorted out their problems" and all orders will be shipped promptly.

Then nothing happens for weeks

It takes 11 weeks to "complete" shipping if we are to believe them .

I don't have any other words to describe them apart from LIARS

Hay @Flloydo
I didn't see any of his posts to you no . Quite rightly as you said they where removed .

I'm old School mate . Yeah I swear like a total tropper depending on my surroundings.

I refrin from it in a written form mheme, gif as in no vocal tone facial expressions can be so easily missred and cause ill feeling .

Your whole agenda is made crystal clear in this one sentence alone. You condone poor customer service in the face of criticism. It's not what any sane person would do, its definitely not what any sane business owner should do. You work in Morrisons, do you just blank angry customers who come to you with an issue? Isn't the manta of the customer is always right still applicable these days?

You work in retail and unless you're a midnight shelf stacker you know customer service is a large part of working in retail, to do that for a living then justify poor customer service from another Company which is essentially also in the retail industry is ludicrous.

You're arguing for arguing sake now. If you're happy with EB, good for you, no one is complaining about that, don't try and argue other people's rightful opinions down

If a customer come at me with shere anger yes I would blank them while I was at work because as here as sometimes no matter what people like to feel thire opinion is the Only opinion .

I deffinately do not like the fact that you think that is what I am trying to do .

I am trying to put my point of view across in a polite curtious way saying I am arguing well qute frankly you need a big FAT
982011b2c945782ab5a0663b7534edfe.jpg

Reactions: Flloydo
What I found offencive sweetheart is that it was deemed by some as some kind of back street carboot DVD knock off shop .

Packing up members orders amongst daily life going on around it :).

My point is that a registered address may not account for other comercal properties.

Back on topic I LOVE Mine and my Killer Klowns :')

That's the only way you can explain the delays, if they weren't packing up orders in their free time at home then they were trying to buy time and raise money to order more steels for them to ship to us. Unless they wanna step forward and really tell us what was going on behind closed doors there really isnt any other rational thing anyone could come up with.