spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Maybe EB can use them as mascots then, they'll need every bit of smokes and mirrors, and in this case Chinchillas to bring them back into favour with consumers
Chinchillas are not an appropriate mascot for EB because EB's lack of customer service have me frequently and quizzically stroking my chin, I am not able to chill when I have no idea when my item is shipping and, let's face it, EB have just been a pain in the as.
I know I need another 's' but you get my point.:p

Well... I was one of the new customers that bought a Blu Box (it feels like ages ago) and finally received my order.
What I decided to do was not order from EB again.
Not going to put my self through that experience again.
That is all

am thinking of not bothering again. Was all set to get Hot Fuzz from them but after the headache this release caused, am not so sure anymore.

Dear HDN Member

Yesterday we had a civil exchange with one of our most outspoken critics on Hi Def Ninja concerning the SOTD release. He wanted to know in more detail why there was a two month delay on releasing SOTD. After giving our reasons we prepared for a harsh response, instead we were met with a very mature logical and fair reply all be it with a well-deserved wrap on the Knuckles.

This has inspired us along with the on-going calls for us to return to Hi Def Ninja and reply to some of the well-deserved criticisms, questions and concerns that have been demanded on this thread by members.

Later this week we are going back through the threads to pick out some of the most frequently asked questions and also replying to some of the harshest comments and try to respond to them the best way we can.

Thanks for your time.

EB

Well they've made their money off The Mummy already. I'd say it's more for Scott Pilgrim as the sales are struggling for that release. They can't come here and push anything until the tie up loose ends.

It's all well and good doing this now but they've had months to do this.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
Well they've made their money off The Mummy already. I'd say it's more for Scott Pilgrim as the sales are struggling for that release. They can't come here and push anything until the tie up loose ends.

It's all well and good doing this now but they've had months to do this.
Very true but it was the exchange with you that gave us the push to do this we knew there was going to be no good time to return to HDN without backlash.

Thanks
EB

Hey guys

As you know we had to withdraw the lenticulars from the market what we couldn’t say at the time was this was because of a
dispute with the lenticular company, this has been resolved and the lenticulars will now be going back on sale.

This is not an advert or a sales tactic we just thought we should let you guys know what’s going on before we put the Lenticulars back on sale.

We can’t apologies enough for the inconvenience this release has caused.

Thanks

AD

Last edited:
Hey guys

As you know we had to withdraw the lenticulars from the market what we couldn’t say at the time was this was because of a
dispute with the lenticular company, this has been resolved and the lenticulars will now be going back on sale.

This is not an advert or a sales tactic we just thought we should let you guys know what’s going on before we put the Lenticulars back on sale.

Thanks

AD
When will they go back on sale?

Hey guys

Thanks

AD

I had actually planned to get one, and thought I had missed them, so this is good news. Now I just need a paycheck. Haha

Any one want one Tuesday at 9pm UK time. Restock.
confirmed. :thumbs:

c7a559ad-ed38-4dc6-ad34-28fa32273477.jpg

Dear customers,

We have one more chance for you to own our EverythingBlu Exclusive 001: Shaun of The Dead Blu Box! Very little remain, so you will need to act fast on Tuesday 12th September at 20:00 GMT (21:00 UK TIME)

A huge thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu.
7e2159cd-c42e-4fcf-9436-5957033d648d.jpg

@EverythingBlu
"Will it be possible to buy the steelbook by itself with no slips/no Blubox?" was the question I asked several months ago and you guys were kind enough to answer with "Very unlikely" or something like that.
Please advise if there's any change in that answer today and if there's any chance that a few copies of the naked steelbook will also be available to purchase at some point in the not too distant future.
Thank you

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
@EverythingBlu
Appreciate the chance to buy the steelbook by itself but to be honest not at all keen on the £20.89 price to get it to my door.
In this circumstance it's sadly a case of "Thanks, but no thanks"