spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
If the price announced is correct, cant wait. One of my favourite movies, no matter how many releases i already own ! I think they've done a decent job on killer clowns slip, but wea just changes everything. This may be the sh**! :naughty:

I don't know this company has there been a problem with them?

With about 5 releases of this already another was really unnecessary, why can't they do Worlds end again :(

If the price announced is correct, cant wait. One of my favourite movies, no matter how many releases i already own ! I think they've done a decent job on killer clowns slip, but wea just changes everything. This may be the sh**! :naughty:

What's the price they announced?

I don't know this company has there been a problem with them?

With about 5 releases of this already another was really unnecessary, why can't they do Worlds end again :(

It's never had a premium package

This film screams premium package

@aLLu
Ah yea, didn't see that

Odd that rest of the world is cheaper than EU! :wacky:

So... There are so many films that haven't had a single steelbook release :(

P.s. Merry Christmas :kiss:

They will only be releasing steels with slips and lentis, so if you just want a steel I suppose this company won't matter what they release to you.
Anyway this could be the best one out there. Won't know unit you see shots,

I only own the horizontal uk steel and still need to get the Mondo at some point but if this looks good I'll be all over it. Love this film. Same goes for hot fuzz and worlds end but this is their work of art

But only if the steel and slips are worth it

• Thanks
Reactions: aLLu
Ah yea, didn't see that

Odd that rest of the world is cheaper than EU! :wacky:

They will only be releasing steels with slips and lentis, so if you just want a steel I suppose this company won't matter what they release to you.
Anyway this could be the best one out there. Won't know unit you see shots,

I only own the horizontal uk steel and still need to get the Mondo at some point but if this looks good I'll be all over it. Love this film. Same goes for hot fuzz and worlds end but this is their work of art

But only if the steel and slips are worth it

I didn't say I only want just steelbooks. I do like a fancy set love my Kimchidvd sets. :)

*cough cough* ...merry Christmas flash...

I didn't say I only want just steelbooks. I do like a fancy set love my Kimchidvd sets. :)

*cough cough* ...merry Christmas flash...

It's just how it sounded

You should know by now that a lot of films get re released more than others etc and different arts etc especially when collecting is involved.
Wait for the bigger surge of big sleeves to hit in 2017

Prices seem decent and affordable though for a Uk exclusive (a one click being the price of one steel from Asia :wacky:)
@lgans316, if their prices are correct (roughly) you will be happy (like many of us) ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316
A WEA Steelbook? That's a huge investment for a small company...Could be the usual Universal run but with Premium treatment by EB?

And now thanks to this thread and my post I realize that 2 of the steelbooks have his name tag on the wrong side of his shirt.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo