spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Great example of proper slip treatment elevating what would otherwise be rather boring artwork.

I ordered the BluBox on day 1, but wasn't terribly excited about the full slip. It just made better economic sense with the cost of shipping to go for the whole set (and the BluBox itself looked pretty promising). Now I think I'm actually most excited to get my hands on that full slip. Great job so far @EverythingBlu!

• Thanks
Reactions: EverythingBlu
  • Thanks
T
Great example of proper slip treatment elevating what would otherwise be rather boring artwork.

I ordered the BluBox on day 1, but wasn't terribly excited about the full slip. It just made better economic sense with the cost of shipping to go for the whole set (and the BluBox itself looked pretty promising). Now I think I'm actually most excited to get my hands on that full slip. Great job so far @EverythingBlu!
Thank you!

EverythingBlu

Love the front of the full slip, really love it!... the back not so much. I prefer the art on the back of the lenticular. Just wish they went with art a little more original than the play.com one on the steel (especially since I bought that for £5.99 about 4 years ago and chances are the discs are the same)

I'll still purchase a lenti if it's still available on release date

• Thanks