spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
I'm super impressed with the live shots of the full slip. The finish is outstanding for a first release!

We're going to get some live shots of the lenticular, right? That's what's holding me back from ordering. I can only afford one edition, so I'm weighing the lenti against that incredible full slip.

• Thanks
Reactions: EverythingBlu
I don't understand why someone would pay £84.99 for it when the blu box is still instock for £59.99 on there site.

Hopefully there correct on the release date of March 20th as I so cannot wait to get this in my collection.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
And so it begins . ..

But seriously if the 30 day rule still applies over there (?) and tomorrow being the 20th Feb with a released date of the 20th March then expect to see more appearing on that site from tomorrow similarly priced.
I thought the release date was in April though?
Only one over there at the time of writing with a starting bid invited of approx. $100 (80 quid) . . . no bidders and 21 hours to go . . .
As in everything else all a question of timing . . . and if this so-called scalper paid 60 quid (or however much the Blu Box cost including P&P) and is inviting first bids starting at 80 quid for his Blu Box while it's still available from the retailer for 60 quid then a quick turnaround is the obvious intention.
IMO certainly not an unreasonable mark-up had the item been "Sold out".

I presume the 30 day rule still applies as that's where I got the 20th March date from. They'd said in the auction that the release date was 29 days from end of auction.
Although saying that I've seen lots of auctions over the last couple of weeks for John Wick 2 steelbooks and the film has only just hit the cinema so no way there will be a steel released within 30 days. :rolleyes:

i dont mind some things being sold on ebay before release. I have bought some HDzeta releases on preorder. But this is overpriced and trying to skirt the rules with the release date

Never sell anything on eBay that you don't have in hand.
I agree on this any listing in my opinion should be after release date as in the seller has the actual product in hand for sale
Until they have in hand they cant be 100% sure they will get actual delivery.

I much rather see authorized re sellers have pre order listings only and these be at around retail price as some of these sellers get releases at trade price but depends on the release and supplier.

Lot of consumers need to do a search on a release first before ordering on ebay always best to go with a retailer first
Ebay has it's good points if you miss out on a release long after a release is sold out but often is only because of scalpers being the ones who caused a release to end up as sold out

This release the ebay seller is going to be very lucky to get a sale unless he gets someone not aware it's available at retail price from the retailer

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and dfoles
I'm super impressed with the live shots of the full slip. The finish is outstanding for a first release!

We're going to get some live shots of the lenticular, right? That's what's holding me back from ordering. I can only afford one edition, so I'm weighing the lenti against that incredible full slip.
Hello,

In hands are coming, yes!

Thanks
EverythingBlu

@EverythingBlu One of the Blu Boxes just failed to sell on eBay :( The seller did want £84.99 for it though. :wow::rolleyes: And apparently you're releasing this on March 20th according to their auction. :) (That release date would be great btw :) The earlier the better)
Glad it didn't sell, we still have stock lol.

Release date has not been pulled forward yet, original date still stands.

Thanks,

EverythingBlu

FIRST release of this line from @EverythingBlu

image_1633(1).jpg

I KNEW it was going to be a STUNNER as I managed to bag 2 of thire first outstanding outing :) .

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta