spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Yes there should be no issue.

Please send an email to [email protected] with your order number and which address is the new address and we will double check with you that the order has updated itself, just to be sure.

Thanks!
EverythingBlu

Hi mate, have looked at the order and it still is showing my old address. Have emailed you as stated above so hopefully this can be sorted?

• Thanks
Reactions: EverythingBlu
Sorry, why pick me? What I have done wrong here? I just made one post and members starting quoting me and then I responded. How about asking other members as well to take it via PM? Sorry, is it because everyone likes to gang on me like an easy picking?

Not just you, but yours was the latest post trying to get a particular member to reply. You did make just one post, and then replied and kept on replying. Easy picking? No, why try and goad other members to retaliate? There's simply no need for it mate. I know I pull your leg a lot of the time, but I'm sure if you had a problem with that you would've told me by now.

Probably this sentence > Terrorists hate Americans, Indians hate each other lol.

That didn't help

You have to admit, there was no real need to post your initial comment through, right? ;)

This

So again, and to make this perfectly clear. This does not relate to just YOU @lgans316 but if you or anyone else has a particular issue with a member then you take it to PM

Shaun of The Dead Lenticular IN HAND: Limited to only 1500 copies worldwide, full details of the finishes below:

3D Lenticular front artwork
Full Slip (Not O-ring)
Spot Gloss
Embossing

Let us know what you think and don't forget to check out the Lenticular video posted as well!

Thanks for everyone supporting EverythingBlu!

View attachment 303409 View attachment 303410 View attachment 303411 View attachment 303412 View attachment 303413 View attachment 303414 View attachment 303415
That looks freaking amazing I'm so happy I went with the blubox:drool::OMG:

Last edited:
Reactions: EverythingBlu