spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Another thing Herpes do is mark as delivered to a neighbour BUT it never happened...The drivers have 100s to pick-up/deliver a day and if there is a delay, they don't even attempt delivery to save time.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
That doesn't solve the problem of not being able to reschedule delivery at the customers convenience or collect from a depot if you are not at home.
Not everyone can sit on their arse at home all day everyday waiting for Herpes to deliver.

Your perfect record with Herpes is at odds to everyone else's experience.
Just admit it - they are the cheapest option and you are choosing to completely ignore the concerns of the majority of your customers.
don't buy then.......

Only had a handful of deliveries from them. I have never accepted the parcels in my hand but they have always put in a safe place (food bin) bar 1. One item they threw over the back gate in the rain. Lucky the package was wrapped in plastic in side the cardboard would have been ruined.

Swings and roundabouts really in my experience as i have had bad experiences with royal mail too (current postman is fantastic but this was a previous one) where i got a red card saying you were not in. Well i was in and opened the door. He advised that he couldnt carry my package and hence put the red card through the door.

That doesn't solve the problem of not being able to reschedule delivery at the customers convenience or collect from a depot if you are not at home.
Not everyone can sit on their arse at home all day everyday waiting for Herpes to deliver.

Your perfect record with Herpes is at odds to everyone else's experience.
Just admit it - they are the cheapest option and you are choosing to completely ignore the concerns of the majority of your customers.
Hello,

We think this is a bit unfair. The number of comments about Hermes here is from a small number of members compared to the number of orders we have from the UK. The use of Hermes has not effected our sales at all. If these kind of comments were present and in high numbers upon pre-order then we may have been able to look at another option but now only being a few days from release it's difficult to change. Also, "admitting" we went for the cheaper option, it's you the customer that pays for shipping so yes, upon our experience with Hermes & it being the cheapest option it was the correct one.

Thanks.

EverythingBlu

• Thanks
Reactions: satanclaus
Hello,

We think this is a bit unfair. The number of comments about Hermes here is from a small number of members compared to the number of orders we have from the UK. The use of Hermes has not effected our sales at all. If these kind of comments were present and in high numbers upon pre-order then we may have been able to look at another option but now only being a few days from release it's difficult to change. Also, "admitting" we went for the cheaper option, it's you the customer that pays for shipping so yes, upon our experience with Hermes & it being the cheapest option it was the correct one.

Thanks.

EverythingBlu
Are you going to offer Royal Mail option for your next release???

Both my partner and myself have had a raw deal from Hermes - would avoid utilising them as a delivery service at all costs.

Did Arnie turn up and ask you to infiltrate them?

Sorry shouldn't take the pee, I instantly thought of that film

don't buy then.......

Hmmm!

Or other options should be available when using a notoriously bad delivery service - if the customer wants to pay a bit higher for better then why not. Or just use Royal Mail

Hello,

Thanks.

EverythingBlu

The way I see it, no one uses Hermes for steels so that might be saying something.

In my collecting years I can't say I've had anyone send me a steel from any site or eBay using Hermes regardless of how cheap they are. Their reputation precedes them

£18.77 to Norway, is that correct @EverythingBlu ?

Doesn't matter if it's 1 single edition or a blu box.

Cheers
Annar

Hello,

Norway has just been updated. If you have ordered please wait for refund in difference of postage, you do not need to re-order. Thank you!

EverythingBlu

Hi guys

I never did receive a refund in difference of postage. Was the £18.77 correct? Would be handy to know before your next PO. ;)
Order #1010

Thanks

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I caved and ordered the Blu Box. Whilst I wasn't sure if it was actually gonna be worth the price, I weighed my options of actually paying it to how gutted I'd be when it most likely sells out in a couple of days. Plus I need to complete the cornerto trilogy when Hot Fuzz and The Worlds End comes out. :)