Release date: June 1, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £20.99
Note: Limited to 2000

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaun the Sheep is produced by Aardman Animations, famous for the Wallace and Gromit franchise and the film got great reviews. That makes it worth a look, surely?

Indeed, I guess because some people haven't heard of it they are thinking "wtf, a sheep gets a steelbook?" I am all for more Aardman Steelbooks...bring on a the complete Wallace and Gromit specials and Flushed Away! Chicken Run...not to keen on though, mainly because the BBC show it waaaaay to much during any bank holiday!

My niece often watches the show when she's over my house, so the entire family end up sitting there watching it too... I think us adults laugh at it more than she does though lol. I'll definitely be interested in checking out the film!

Indeed, I guess because some people haven't heard of it they are thinking "wtf, a sheep gets a steelbook?" I am all for more Aardman Steelbooks...bring on a the complete Wallace and Gromit specials and Flushed Away! Chicken Run...not to keen on though, mainly because the BBC show it waaaaay to much during any bank holiday!
Yes please! :D