Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (G1 Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

axcraig

Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France
As usual a G1 size Steelbook from Warner France. Release date May 28th.

Order Here

FNAC exclusive version

sherlock_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another G1 Ultimate Edition to add to the growing collection. Only hope FNAC don't do a special with a book on the back like the first. Don't think was an FNAC special mind don't have my copy to hand so cannot say.

Well, probably becuse I multi-dip and the G1 is just different. Personally cannot stand the anti-G1 stance that some folks have, I love G2's as much as the next person but to me size doesn't matter.

Well, probably becuse I multi-dip and the G1 is just different. Personally cannot stand the anti-G1 stance that some folks have, I love G2's as much as the next person but to me size doesn't matter.

+1

Someone else on here once said, "Art is art, no matter the size or shape."

I guess with the actors names, title & sub title and the freakin' huge banner at the top that they couldn't fit there faces without making it a G1. Oh well, I'll wait for it to release as a G2 somewhere else before I commit. :(

I guess with the actors names, title & sub title and the freakin' huge banner at the top that they couldn't fit there faces without making it a G1. Oh well, I'll wait for it to release as a G2 somewhere else before I commit. :(

haha, no kidding. They need to get rid of that "ultimate edition," garbage at the top. then it would be G2.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
What is up with Warner France and G1 steelbooks ? I don't care so much about this one because he have the HMV and amazon.de versions but they did this to J.Edgar too .

2w3ukb4.jpg