Sherlock Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Release Date: 14th December 2015
Purchase Link:
HMV UK
HDN Group Buy: Click HERE <( for 1, 2 or 3 series or Abominable Bride)
Price:
£19.99
s1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now at a much more sensible price.

If these Sherlock releases were Zavvi Exclusives the criticism would have reached 50 pages already but as it's HMV it has mainly flown under the radar.

Ok I've gone for these now, I said I would when they hit £10. Nice that Abominable Bride is the same price too. But half price in under 2 months? They can't have been shifting at all.

^ I've been told they are.
Just found a friend in the UK to help me import these.
So glad I waited.. £9.99!

Shipping's going to be like £17 for the 4 of them, which I'm not crazy about paying, but it's the price I have to pay I suppose..
The total works out to around $20 each, which is still cheaper than buying the US amaray versions.

Series 2 and 3 are now sold out online..
Abominable Bride says "back in stock within a week"

I ordered all 4 earlier today.. I REALLY hope they don't cancel all or part of my order.

HMV Liverpool had some left, I picked up the last abdominal bride (there may be more in the stock room?)

They all seemed to be in miny condition as far as I could see

IMG_20160202_124602.jpg

Series 1 - 3 from my order yesterday have been dispatched!
The Abominable Bride is still showing as "payment processing" in my order, and the stock notice still says "Back in stock within a week"

Just ordered three of these ("Abominable" plus "Series 2&3") even though all three are showing "back in stock within a week".
As for SERIES ONE that's showing "Sold out", alas.
Wish I had a local HMV as I would pick up that "Dial M for Murder" . . . depending on price, of course.

EDIT 3/2: My 3 dispatched today and Series One back in stock now (along with all the others).

Last edited: