snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 11th, 2016
Purchase link: hmv.com
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy: Click HERE <( for 1, 2 or 3 series or Abominable Bride)

01-194707.jpg

Last edited:
I managed to pick this up yesterday along with Seasons 1-3 from the Cribbs Causeway HMV store. Very little stock left on the shelf. Only one each of the seasons and about 2 copies of this Christmas special.

Would LOVE to get this and the series but my problem would be the continuity. Who can guarantee that series 4 next year will have a release like these? After walking dead Play.com issues, I feel is a big bet

Aww I loved your videos as you know :drool: but this one you didn't seem your smiley self, bit more cheer needed showing off these lovely steels. You said you already had it on bluray what did you do with the originals? :)

Aww I loved your videos as you know :drool: but this one you didn't seem your smiley self, bit more cheer needed showing off these lovely steels. You said you already had it on bluray what did you do with the originals? :)
Suffering with man flu a little bit! I've still got my original box set, it's almost not even worth trading in as they'll give me hardly anything for it.

Aww hope you are feeling bit better soon

I don't know which one you have but you said boxset, if it's the 1-3 bluray set then Cex will get you £14 voucher which is better than nothing, £14 is £14 when you already have them :)

Any joy yet? I'm not seeing any movement on my copy yet either.

Nope, 'fraid not (n)

When I emailled them last week I was told it was an error that it keeps showing as 'in stock' :grumpy:. Even right now it says 'Back in stock within a week' and then just underneath 'usually dispatches within 24 hours' :angry:

I guess we'll just have to wait. I thought I could get in there first and buy it in store on Friday but Oxford Street had no copies of any of the four left. :cry:

Suffice it to say, it's getting on my tits..... :muted:

Just picked the last copy of this from our local HMV. Seems to go pretty fast at this price. But plenty of s1-3 available, still at 9.99.

Guys and Gals,

I just returned what was the last copy back to HMV Oxford Street because it was dented on the back, and the Assistant sent it back out onto the shop floor so if you see a lone copy on the shelf, proceed with caution!