[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
my favorite part of this forum is the group buys that make otherwise unobtainable releases obtainable. i can't thank the GB hosts of this forum enough for all the time and effort they put in to get everyone around the world the releases they want and love.

What brought me here was the hunt for exclusive Steelbook from around the world. What has kept me around was the wonderful sense of community and willingness to help each other out. The constant upcoming movie news and reviews of tv shows/movies are also a plus.

Amazing Giveaway!!!

The sense of community and willingness of everyone here to help each other out with info, obtaining steels, etc... which Ninja Weekly is the pinnacle of :thumbs: is what stands out to me!

My favorite part of the hidefninja.com community? The community and the awesome people who I've met and who run it! Thanks for the awesome giveaway squad!

This is THEE place for collection novice (me) to the experienced (every one else). HDN has allowed me to broaden my knowledge of collecting Steelbooks and kept me up to date on the newest releases that fuel my passion!!

excellent giveaway. there are no words to describe this.

my fave part about the hdn community is the community itself. i know a whole lot more about steelbook from this forum :D

Thanks for the giveaway.

Best thing about HDN is it's member base that includes staff as well. People are informative and passionate about the hobby. I like gathering info from here regarding steelbooks. It's not just GBs that attract members to come here. During HDN's long and now established user-base, forum is active and informative to visit every-time. Many times I take a step back and go away from collectible world. But once I am ready to jump in, I know what place do I need to start from.

Being amongst fellow steelbook collectors and how everyone is so nic... I'm sure what I've just written is all true but let's face it, everyone commenting is just after the free goodies. Truth be told, I had heard of the forum but never really looked into it in detail. I signed up 20 minutes ago so I might have a chance of winning. You're welcome for my honesty. Peace.

While I don't post much, I regularly check on here for the info and rare steelbooks the community always seem to find, great place for collectors in general!

Phenomenal giveaway by the way!

love all of it not just the steel books lots of info on lots of collectibles but i do like seeing all the steels on pics of last steel book bought :thumbs::)

Status
Not open for further replies.