[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway

I love being able to come on the forums and find even more stuff I can't afford, but buying them anyway. I feel a few of you may understand my pain, and I know the rest won't judge me. I feel at home here.

my favorite part is that the community feels so close and welcoming.
I also really love that if youre on this site, youre pretty much up to date on EVERY release out there.

View attachment 294080

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

View attachment 294081
View attachment 294082

The best part is all the latest news on steelbooks and group buys hosted by ninjas!
#bestweekever

Favourite thing is the sheer love for movies and those movies being presented in the best possible way. I love that people share this desire to feel like they own a cherished title - especially when the packaging and design comes together. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Everyone Looks Out For One Another, If You Mention Something In A Thread, Someone Will 99% Of The Time PM You And Let you know Or Help You Out..... Friendship Its Called..
HDN High Five

The priceless community. There's so much knowledge here because Ninjas collaborate and share pictures and information. Its amazing
Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite part is the people! I love the Mondo related stuff too but really the people here are what makes the forums great!!

Easily the great and inviting people, everyone is willing to help each other out. I'm not on here as much as I'd like to any more but still great when I am.

The favorite part is how everybody shares...
Not only this action week, but just showing what you can get.
For a collector with dreams like myself.... I got a lot more dreams since I've been around here ha

Status
Not open for further replies.