Short Circuit (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 13, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live from around 6pm on Saturday 21st January)
Price: £15.99

11374104-1774439511927879.jpg

11374104-1774439511927879.jpg 11374104-4724440036089763.jpg 11374104-1104440036057216.jpg

Bonus Features:

• Commentary by Director John Badham and Writers S.S. Wilson and Brent Maddock
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • 'The Creation of Number 5'
  • Cast and Crew Interviews
  • Behind the Scenes Featurette

Last edited:
Showing as "In Stock" on website now. Order status is "Awaiting Stock Pick". I guess it might get sent out later today or tomorrow...

Same here. No despatch email as yet though.
Just received the following email:

We are sorry that the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

• Short Circuit - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook

We are following this up and we will keep you updated on the status of your order.

Just what is going on at Zavvi at the moment?

Just received the following email:

We are sorry that the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

• Short Circuit - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook

We are following this up and we will keep you updated on the status of your order.

Just what is going on at Zavvi at the moment?
You can ignore the email
It's a auto email sent when order not despatched by release date.

You will have your despatch email sometime today as your credit card has already been charged

I have had these emails even after a order was despatched sometimes.:rofl:

It's just Zavvi mad system sending out auto emails

Last edited:
You can ignore the email
It's a auto email sent when order not despatched by release date.

You will have your despatch email sometime today as your credit card has already been charged

I have had these emails even after a order was despatched sometimes.:rofl:

It's just Zavvi mad system sending out auto emails
You're right. Received a despatch email earlier...

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
This must be some sort of record for Zavvi... mine arrived the morning after dispatch. :OMG:

PS. Those weird lines you might be able to see is actually just the steel reflecting the light... that's how glossy this thing is! :drool:

Got mine today too (first time I've received item from Zavvi the day after dispatch) - it's so glossy! I hope they give the sequel the steelbook treatment too

This must be some sort of record for Zavvi... mine arrived the morning after dispatch. :OMG:

PS. Those weird lines you might be able to see is actually just the steel reflecting the light... that's how glossy this thing is! :drool:
Same here. And I was about to comment on how glossy it is too!

Just opened mine. Sadly got some scuff/scratches covering the upper part of the steelbook front and back.

Steelbook is very nice.. so much better in hand than the mock up.. not very keen on the inside are though but outside is great:)

Just opened mine. Sadly got some scuff/scratches covering the upper part of the steelbook front and back.

Steelbook is very nice.. so much better in hand than the mock up.. not very keen on the inside are though but outside is great:)

That Sucks ! can't you exchange it easy with Zavvi ?

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
That Sucks ! can't you exchange it easy with Zavvi ?

I find dealing with zavvi's cs a pain in the ass lol.. takes so long with the back and forth emails before you get anywhere, I don't know that it's worth it..plus they don't send a new steel till they receive the damaged one back and the whole process can take a while.. I wish they were like amazon. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I find dealing with zavvi's cs a pain in the ass lol.. takes so long with the back and forth emails before you get anywhere, I don't know that it's worth it..plus they don't send a new steel till they receive the damaged one back and the whole process can take a while.. I wish they were like amazon. :)

Yes Amazon has a great CS indeed. But it does sound like a hassle to deal with an exchange with Zavvi, so sorry to hear :(

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Yes Amazon has a great CS indeed. But it does sound like a hassle to deal with an exchange with Zavvi, so sorry to hear :(

It is lol.. also my printer isn't working and you need to be able to print out a return label. It's a very nice steelbook though so I'll just try and forget the scratches are there.. so many steels come with flaws that it gets to the point where you just don't bother complaining to the company unless the steelbook get completely squashed in the mail:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I've seen this film that many times as it seems its somewhere on the tv at least once a month so I didn't want to pay full price for this. I might be tempted with a small discount in the future as it does look very nice. I prefer a really nice, vibrant gloss finish to other finishes I think. Apocalypse Now being one of my favourites so far.