Show off thread-Most Expensive/Most Rare Blu-ray/DVD Ltd Edition you have!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
A new thread to let your hair down and show off your prized possessions you've collected over the years in Limited Edition Blu-Ray or DVD Sets-all collectors welcomed-'value' /'rarity' and 'meaning' are as individual as the collector of course. So if you love it, post it, regardless if your collection is big or small. Have a very expensive Limited Edition, or Rare Edition? Post a pic and let show your pride in your collection.

A few houserules to keep this fun and drama free:

This is primarily for Non-Steelbooks. Please do not post pictures with multiple copies of Limited editions of the same item to trade bait (Please see Trade Forum to buy/sell with members and for forum rules).

Out of respect to our members still searching for these at reasonable prices, this type of multi-qty pic causes unnecessary ranting and raving and can cause members to fall out. Unlike some other forums ours is moderated and run by actual collectors and movie fans. HDN works hard behind the scenes to create a friendly community of all types of movie enthusiasts. Those posts will be deleted-this is a fun 'show off' thread for your own personal collection.

Thanks-lets see what cha got! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is basically my one true non-human love. That and Angel has had a big part in shaping who I am today. I can't begin to tell you how much they mean to me. Joss Whedon will forever be my hero.

So these are probably my most prized possessions.

20140625_214038_zps475819db.jpg

20140625_214107_zps2cf89957.jpg

I have this little space dedicated to the Buffyverse and I'll keep filling it. I need to get the season 9 and 10 comics soon.
20140625_214156_zpse7e2cf42.jpg

If there ever comes a day when Buffy is available on Blu-ray, although I highly doubt it, I will pre-order that box set faster than you can say 'Slayer'!
And then I'll shed a grateful tear.

JEALOUS ! too expensive for me to buy now, hope they re-release as a bluray box set in the future.

Hi, several items starting from
Minority report attaché case, tins, precog balls, spider
The dark knight attaché és press kit
LOTR wooden case
Titanic wooden chest
Cast away FEDEX box
Hannibal japanese velvet box
Ratatouille japanese gift set
Terminator, The Saraah Connor chronicles Virgin press kit
Godfather limited wooden cigar box
Silence of the lambs italian box set
T3 numbered box with pendrive
Forrest Gump wooden box
Scarface humidor
James Bond attaché limited to 999
and dozens of ultra rare and valuable stuff pictured in my signature/collection overview.

Enjoy!

Reactions: elle82
Many great items, congrats to everyone:thumbs:

My most precious ones:

The LOTR Trilogy Wooden Box (Taiwan)
The Matrix Ultimate Collection Nebuchadnezzar Box (Japan)
Scarface Humidor (US, limited to 1000)
Oldboy Ultimate Edition Limited Collector's Box Set (South-Korea, limited to 2754)
Spiderman Wooden Crate (France, limited to 5000)
From Dusk Till Dawn Trilogy Limited Collector's Gift Set (Italy, limited to 700)
Alien & Predator collection including more than 30 limited editions (of course the head editions are my favourites)

and many-many more....:whistle:

Reactions: dirtyoak and elle82