Show us photos taken with your phone or tablet.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
In this thread share your cool photos taken with your phone or tablet. :scat: Videos welcome too.

Do you have a picture of a beautiful plateau or scenic view, or maybe pictures of your party you just attended. What about your trip to the bahamas, express yourself and share them with the community. :oohyeah:

...but please nothing too graphic. Keep that stuff for the bedroom. :naughty:

Reactions: hiratafabio
This is the view of São Paulo city from a natural park in the North Side of the City. It is called Pedra Grande (Big Stone Cliff). Not to confuse with the one in Atibaia, another city. To get to the top, almost a 4km walk.

DSC_0506.jpg

Last edited:
This is the view of São Paulo city from a natural park in the North Side of the City. It is called Pedra Grande (Big Stone Cliff). Not to confuse with the one in Atibaia, another city. To get to the top, almost a 4km walk.

DSC_0506.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

DSC_0506.jpg

Wow that's beautiful. :) Thanks for sharing.

Wow cool thread! Yes I defiantly have some. I'll show off tomorrow, let people get a chance to post before I ruin their confidence. :p

Haha kidding, but tomorrow I'll look in again :scat:

Okay here is mine :)

All the photos are taken with my iPhone 4S and contains no photo editing, except for a little color correction on some of them.

(click on the photos for full size)
11uj2hh.jpg

This is completely untouched. Just shows a proof of iPhones capability as a camera phone

27zgfhu.jpg

sfv02v.jpg

MORE PHOTOS:
zvao7a.jpg

10705kw.jpg

9azomt.jpg

24dm2hf.jpg

2mnlzed.jpg

2n9029w.jpg

Butterflies :)
4tlxd3.jpg

260e7bo.jpg

fei4qq.jpg

205dpox.jpg

My dog
2duczb.jpg

Hope you liked them. :scat:

Last edited:
Okay here is mine :)

All the photos are taken with my iPhone 4S and contains no photo editing, except for a little color correction on some of them.

(click on the photos for full size)
11uj2hh.jpg
This is completely untouched. Just shows a proof of iPhones capability as a camera phone

27zgfhu.jpg

sfv02v.jpg

MORE PHOTOS:
zvao7a.jpg

10705kw.jpg

24dm2hf.jpg

2mnlzed.jpg

2n9029w.jpg

Butterflies :)
4tlxd3.jpg

260e7bo.jpg

fei4qq.jpg

205dpox.jpg

My dog
2duczb.jpg

Hope you liked them. :scat:

Damn impressive! Really loved the first one with the droplets!

Reactions: ABjerg
Timelapse test I made during sunrise the other day. There's a kind of a flick near the end of the video, I guess the phone couldn't handle the number of pics so it skipped some of them. All in all, it ended up pretty good, I guess. Have to try it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bd251
Timelapse test I made during sunrise the other day. There's a kind of a flick near the end of the video, I guess the phone couldn't handle the number of pics so it skipped some of them. All in all, it ended up pretty good, I guess. Have to try it again.

That's pretty neat. :scat: Beautiful too. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator: