UK
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Shrek
Price: £14.99

11036506-1414767001-32324.jpg

11036506-1414767001-32411.jpg

11036506-1414767001-32348.jpg

Last edited:
You will at some stage get a sorry email they were not available to supply you with your order
It can be months before you get that email depending on when the release date is or if actually getting a release

These are not available from amazon as a direct seller
Sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L is not possible

The only time a Zavvi/Hut exclusive becomes available to purchase from amazon is through a third party seller after release date

Amazon can't and never sell direct a zavvi/hut exclusive and on every occasion were they have mistakenly listed a Zavvi/Hut exclusive as sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L they eventually send a sorry email were unable to supply you with your order
This usually happens just before release date

• Informative
Reactions: rpg
While Zavvi (and by extension, The Hut) exclusives are sold on Amazon, they're sold by ZavviOutlet, not Amazon themselves. I read somewhere that this happened with Deadwood until Zavvi listed it on their own site as an exclusive (and then also sold it via ZavviOutlet on Amazon).

On your order does it say sold by Amazon or ZavviOutlet? Amazon have never sold any Zavvi/Hut exclusives directly themselves, that's the whole meaning of the word 'exclusive'. And I wouldn't be banking on that e-mail from Amazon CS being correct either, we all know what reps can spout out just to finish an e-mail and close a question!

Sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L too :hilarious:
I think the only thing we can do now is patiently wait for the worst. :p

• Informative
Reactions: tono06 and rpg
You will at some stage get a sorry email they were not available to supply you with your order
It can be months before you get that email depending on when the release date is or if actually getting a release

These are not available from amazon as a direct seller
Sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L is not possible

The only time a Zavvi/Hut exclusive becomes available to purchase from amazon is through a third party seller after release date

Amazon can't and never sell direct a zavvi/hut exclusive and on every occasion were they have mistakenly listed a Zavvi/Hut exclusive as sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L they eventually send a sorry email were unable to supply you with your order
This usually happens just before release date

yep, just had my email off amazon saying they have cancelled my order as they are unable to supply it.

I would have liked a collection better than individual steel(s) so easy pass on this. Box set cost me about $35. If the others get released it will set me back $100+ to complete the collection. The box set it is for me.

it's just a mock up photo guys. The back won't be printed and the ratings logo will be removable. For £14.99, easy purchase decision. It's probably gonna sell well since there are no other SHREK steels out there.

Reactions: Skog
I love the film but there's nothing exciting about the artwork, that coupled with already owning the whole story on bluray means I'm gonna pass.