Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 8, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €22.99

71NFoS3DdzL._SL1221_.jpg

Last edited:
This would be the one I'd pick up.

I'd need confirmation that the disc is English friendly though as I'd be watching it for the first time and there are a lot of foreign languages spoken in it.

Reactions: tono06
This would be the one I'd pick up.

I'd need confirmation that the disc is English friendly though as I'd be watching it for the first time and there are a lot of foreign languages spoken in it.

I'll watch it right away when it arrives from amazon, try a few things off of the menu, and I'll let you know ;).

Really happy with how it turned out. From the mockups it looked yellow-ish, but I'm really okay with a thick creamy white like that :).

I'll watch it right away when it arrives from amazon, try a few things off of the menu, and I'll let you know ;).

Really happy with how it turned out. From the mockups it looked yellow-ish, but I'm really okay with a thick creamy white like that :).
Thanks @Bunk :)

I appreciate that buddy.

thanks for the video, i still waiting for the info on English friendly disc, i tried to see the back info on the video but it was to blurry...if you guys in can check on that it would be so appreciated...