Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 8, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €22.99

71NFoS3DdzL._SL1221_.jpg

Last edited:
@BluSteel2012 : I got my Blu-ray and watched the film: there aren't English subtitles available for the Spanish portions of the film ;). You only have removable French subs.

That being said, I don't know much Spanish other than a few words and educated guesses, and I understood pretty much all of it.

You have maybe 5% of the film in Spanish, and most of the dialogue is stuff you can figure out without translation — a few precisions without spoilers below:

- Sometimes people say stuff in Spanish but it's repeated/rephrased in English right after.
- A boy asks his father to play football (with the context, and the word 'football' said a couple of times, you get it).
- A couple of agents are pointing at locations on a map and speaking Spanish: does it really matter if you don't exactly know what they're saying? I got the point.
- There's a situation where a guy tells another guy to do something in Spanish, he does it on screen, so even if you didn't guess the dialogue, it's okay.

There are a couple of scenes towards the end where they alternate between English and Spanish, and there's a really cool phrase in Spanish that has no consequence on the comprehension of a key scene, but it is there at a key moment, so it's too bad if you don't understand the phrase (I put the subtitles on that time to know exactly what was said, though again, it wasn't like it was a major plot point or anything).

Great film and great steelbook, quite glossy, sharp artwork, I like it.

I saw this in fnac in Paris on Friday and liked the look of it (much more than zavvis). But they wanted €34 or so for it (I didn't see any price reduction stickers). Cheaper to buy it from amazon.fr!

oh man not a good day on delivers today! i got this one! really nice but all dented, i have to wait almost 3 months to receive this and i got it in such a bad conditions...........