Sicario (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.37) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: April 3, 2018
Purchase links: Type A - Type B - Type C - Quarter Slip - Triple Pack - Quadruple Pack (Pre-order on March 8, at 4PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.49 (Type A) - $38.69 (Type B) - $38.29 (Type C) - $36.89 (1/4 Slip)
Notes: 1600 copies (Type A) - 1100 copies (Type B) - 1200 copies (Type C) - 600 copies (Quarter Slip)
Group Buy: hosted by Aniv Quarter Slip - Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip (UV)
QP_THUMB.jpgTP_THUMB.jpg28698896_1334566426687836_3347254941696988995_o.jpg28619018_1334566433354502_3544474900644380867_o.jpg28514835_1334566440021168_6809865585027168441_o.jpg28515183_1334566500021162_4890752104743403994_o.jpg
0000.jpg
14324425_955559664588516_5363174822144358010_o.jpg
DWAaa0TVwAEyO0n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn right about the panic decision !

No idead if they are Tibetans, but in all honesty i think they make small benefits only to fulfill their primary needs like food and shelter. :rofl:

I had told Myself, if Type A is Sold out I would pass on this release, but wanting the Typ A so much that I did Panic and went for the Multi Pack so not to miss out.
Still happy about it though, ok I did not have the money for it :rofl: but how can I pass on this.

With all the Tags that Type A came back in Stock, I would have missed them all anyway. Pretty Solid Release and that Steel oh Larwd :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
Any idea what happened to lead PA to release that statement?

Quite a number had issues with their Foxcatcher steelbooks, looks like PA are getting their excuses in early in regards to the Sicario release i.e. expect QC problems and not all will be replaced

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Any idea what happened to lead PA to release that statement?
I agree with @tommyh84. I think PA released this statement to warn unfortunate customers who will receive scratched or dinged products that they won't be able to replace all of them. Let's wait and see.
Quite a number had issues with their Foxcatcher steelbooks, looks like PA are getting their excuses in early in regards to the Sicario release i.e. expect QC problems and not all will be replaced

I see that post from them and it did make me laugh a little. I doubt they get much sh*t about quality.
I’ve only had one steel from them with issues (fox catcher) which was replaced with a mint steel

I assume some people are really harsh with their words to them when that kind of thing happens

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and PunkNinja
this is worrying me now, Manta has turned me off with many damaged steels and now if it has to start with PA, might just cancel my order :dunno:(n)

I think they are just trying to explain that there is a limit to what can be called a damage. I am sure some people are asking for a refund or a replacement for dings and scratches that can only be seen using a microscope...

Majority of collector's are like that.

I understand that even the tiniest ding can be frustrating, but one should still consider the costs incurred on the retailers when having to ship replacements internationally... imo a tiny manufacturing error isnt enough to justify a replacement.. and it gets even worse imo when the „damaged“ steelbook is getting sold on ebay as near mint or even mint for almost full price

I think they are just trying to explain that there is a limit to what can be called a damage. I am sure some people are asking for a refund or a replacement for dings and scratches that can only be seen using a microscope...

yes you might be right :dunno: never had a steelbook release from PA yet, all my Previous Purchases were Scanavo Case Fullslip editions...so I do not have any experience with their QC for Steelbook releases...I should not overreact Thanks ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
A visible ding on a premium edition steel is unacceptable and accepting such flaws is the beginning of the end IMO..
I can pretty much guarantee that this isn't what PA is referring to. They're very much aware that there exists a segment of collectors that are either completely unreasonable or intentionally claim there's a flaw in order to get a replacement sent for free. They're getting sick of it and they're forewarning that they won't play this stupid little game by dishonest people anymore since it's causing them a financial burden.

I'm sure for reasonable damage, they'll still send out replacements. I am positive that they're referring to the ridiculous people who would find an error on a perfect steelbook.