Sicario (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

SK 80

Makaveli the Don...
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
England
Reactions
5,009 0 0
Awesome to hear this getting a release was planning to watch this at some point, read alot of reviews of praise on the IMDB website for this movie I'm with you on that my friend @harry definitely keeping a look out on this one for sure Know just waiting on the artwork updates.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,361 3 0
It's about time a Villeneuve film got a worldwide steelbook release (I imagine this will do if the UK are definitely getting one), rather than just Germany like the previous two. I'd be happy with that mock-up art anyway. :)

Mar 27, 2014
Greece
Reactions
4,093 0 0
Yes!!! My favourite film so far this year :happy:

I would love to see one of these posters used for the front art.

View attachment 192506 View attachment 192507
Both awesome artworks. I say use the first one on the front and the second one on the back ;) Anyway, I hope it comes down in price, as it's a bit expensive.

Haven't watched the film yet but will do soon for sure as Denis Villeneuve is one of the biggest talents around right now.