Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
event.JPG

Steels signed by Jock
Event Horizon signed by writer Philip Eisner

How to win?

Answer this question ... what is your favorite part of HDN, and what can be improved?

Last edited:
Ninja week ! Would be great to know wich thread you did not answer :p

amazing giveaway !

I'm gunning to get that signed Event Horizon.
Great giveaway @Wreck
The "Alerts" is just awesome. It's pretty handy. I think we should improve our "Search" engine. Sometimes I have to search a topic or a thread on HDN through Google cause our search engine would say "The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common".

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Favorite landing spot is the Steelbook thread, but best thing about Ninja is the helpfulness of its members.

Not sure I'd change anything, but agree with the above that having a way to know you've been in a thread would be a plus. Like maybe a check mark or something.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I really like the tagging and notification system. Very handy for finding responses to your posts and also an easy way to get someone's attention!

If I would change anything I would probably condense a few sections into one area, but at the same time I'm sure alot of people like the way each section is seperate and easy to reach without the use of something specific in a search feature.

Thanks for the giveaway! =)

Reactions: bloodsnake007
My favourite part is the SteelBook section and of course its members :D I'm not sure what else I'd try to improve but agree with @PunkNinja about the search engine tool :thumbs: I can't always get it to work when I need to :bag:

Thank you @Wreck for yet another generous giveaway :emb:

My favorite part is people, that share their excitement and help everyone around not only in colecting but also in many other things that are important in life.
What to improve?: Nah, lets not change anything - now is perfect.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you all!!! For my second home!:drool::drool::drool:

movie-quiz-8.jpg

Just following every release from around the world in the steelbook section is awesome!

I'd kind of have to agree with some guys before me who said that the search function doesn't always seem to get me to where I want it to.

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

My favourite part about HDN is the community itself... so many awesome people on here! The content is obviously also up there too. :D

As for what could be improved, I'm genuinely stumped on that one... the site is perfect as it is if you ask me. :thumbs:

Thanks for the AWESOME Giveaway :thumbs:

Steelbook section is my favourite...More buzz in the Premuim section would be nice

My favorite part is still the steelbook section. I know everything can be improved, but in my point of view HDN is near perfection!!:thumbs:

Thanks for the great givewaway,

Michael

My favorite part of HDN is the steelbook section.
What can be improved is for that section to be seperated into countries/regions. That would give us a much better overview and choice.

Thanks for the great giveaway!!

You're my favorite park of HDN, Wreck lol! I love the steelbook section of course and the GB offerings!

Improvements? Maybe a different way for Ninjas to post what they have for sale through their own individual stores on the HDN Store, setup similar to Ebay but for collectors!

Status
Not open for further replies.