Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
event.JPG

Steels signed by Jock
Event Horizon signed by writer Philip Eisner

How to win?

Answer this question ... what is your favorite part of HDN, and what can be improved?

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome giveaway. My favourite part is the community and the steelbook section.

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

Favourite part of HDN: The people and the currentness/accuracy
What could be improved on HDN: Collection Manager. I prefer to maintain my collection on another site due to ease of use; I suspect I am not alone on this.

AWESOME :D

Best part of HDN is obviously the possibility to get exclusive Blu-rays from ALL over the world!

What could be improved is a added in-thread search... or I haven't found it yet?!

Thanks for this fab giveaway!

Best part is the Steelbook forum. We could probably do a sub forum on Premium & Regular exclusives.

Awesome giveaway

(I love the different ways the copies of event horizon was signed)

I genuinely love it all, Steelbook section is my fav followed by vinyl

Gracias Señor @Wreck!

One of my favorite forum threads is the 'Post Pics of Yourself' :photo: It's great to place a face to a name! :thumbs:

What can be improved? Turn Ninja Week into NINJA MONTH! :woot: Hell Yeah! :notworthy: :cool: :drool:

WOW! What a great prize, thank you.
I love the steelbook threads and group buys.

Only way it could be improved is if HDN held a convention, using the website to organise it haha.

Favorite part is all the Ninjas helping others, dont see much of that in other forums
I too wish we could see what threads we have posted in already

I really love the steelbook forum and Ninja week is a great part of that.

Only way I can think of improving that is separating the competitions into daily sections.

It's hard to keep track of everything so maybe if they were split a bit more it would help

Thanks #bestweekever

Thanks for the giveaway:thumbs:

Group buys or limited editions/steelbooks back in stock threads.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Favorite part is the Steelbook section. As for improvements, vendor post tags like the ones in the GB section would be awesome so we could more easily filter threads based on vendor.

I love the steelbook section. My favorite aspect of this community is that group buy hosts are always willing to help other members out. Nothing can be improved from HDN's end. But people could be more patient with one another, and the negativity level by some could be dropped down a notch.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I love the steelbook section, keeps me up-to-date with what's coming out.

I'd love to see a dedicated app.

The news of upcoming steels, I'd like to have a sort function by country to easily see upcoming US steels

Status
Not open for further replies.