Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: ETA
Purchase links: nameless-media.de
Price: 139.90 Euro

Silent Trigger, a fast-paced action film with superstar Dolph Lundgren who seeks in his field without equal, there are finally new REMASTERED in PICTURE and SOUND in HD.
For the first time a high-quality, detailed, about 34 cm high, Dolph Lundgren bust.

silent-trigger-special-edition.jpg

Note: In order to view on website and secure preorder through Nameless Media an account must first be created and age verification must be completed.

Reactions: AlienKing
ordered from dtm!!!
One good thing about dtm they pack good double box but nameless send as is.
But least you know your guaranteed from nameless and get it quicker as thats where all other retailers get there editions from also.
If somthing i have missed or is sold out at nameless dtm would be my next option if they have as purchased a few times now.
Only they never provided tracking last time i ordered two busts.

Reactions: DarkChild
i opened an account with nameless and managed to verify my age but i trust DTM so i ordered it from there. and yes very good Packaging. and i think i got tracking in my last 2 orders....but i will try ordering from nameless sometime in the future

i opened an account with nameless and managed to verify my age but i trust DTM so i ordered it from there. and yes very good Packaging. and i think i got tracking in my last 2 orders....but i will try ordering from nameless sometime in the future

At least we have these options my fortress edition was from nameless, everything else was from dtm or elsewhere as was already sold out with nameless but i have currently have two orders with nameless.
I cant remember but dtm dont take payment right away?
As nameless do which is a pain more so when its months after they ship.
But i suppose its less items to pay for later when they are available i suppose.