Sin City 2 Give-away

Feb 12, 2014
Netherlands
So I have been profiting from the give-aways on this forum lately, and I think it is time for me to do something back.

Therefore I will host my first give-away today on my birthday :)

What is up for grabs?
A Sin City 2 Dutch steelbook. But be aware that the blu-ray/blu-ray3D disc (both apparently on the same disc) have been replaced with a german blu-ray disc.
TON4854-e1427222358988-678x1024.jpg

Rules
- Winner pays postage and paypalfees
- I have no end date in mind. Probably after a month or so.
- Winner will be picked via rondom.org

So what do I want you guys to do for it?
Well first of I would appreciate it if you could like the Facebook page of my internship company were I am currently doing my work placement and graduation thesis. It is one of the biggest post-production and recording studios in Europe, so you might like it :). It is not obliged to like it for this contest.
https://www.facebook.com/GalaxyStudiosNV?fref=ts

Secondly I am doing my thesis about film scores (the music in films). We record a lot of those here in my intern ship company. Don't worry now, you don't need to fill in a boring survey, but what I would like is 3 music pieces from 3 DIFFERENT movies posted in the form of 3 youtube videos.

And last: like this topic!

- post 3 videos of a movie scores (3 diffrent movies)
- Like this post

Good luck!

Happy belated Birthday dude!! I hope you had an awesome day.

Love this contest. As a musician I truly appreciate film scores, and have bought numerous soundtracks over the years.

My first selection is, I'm sure, to no ones suprise:

Like JAWS, i bought this soundtrack day 1. My buddy Mike and I used to act out the fight scenes to the music. To know you should take me seriously....I was Rocky.

Have always loved this soundtrack, and it's a perfect fit for the film. Which I'm going to slide into my blu ray in about 30 minutes now that I'm thinking about it.

thanks for the giveaway, dude!!! mighty nice of you.