snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase links: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Price: £23.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies. Includes 3D edition.

First 2,000 customers will also get a free Jessica Alba canvas -
http://www.zavvi.com/merch-posters/sin-city-nancy-jessica-alba-canvas-art-print/10939186.html?affil=awin&utm_source=AWin-111498&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

10985782-1411132958-202942.jpg

10985782-1411132958-202721.jpg 10985782-1411132958-202937.jpg 10985782-1411132958-202710.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good release with nice colours and artwork but I also like the Mickey rourke edition with him on front to not seen this but hopes are high as the first one was awesome... [emoji41]

Caught my mailman as I was running off to meet my fiancé for dinner. I'll post proper pictures once I get home

I actually liked this film, inferior to the original, yes, but I still had a good time watching it. J.G. Levitt had a good performance, but too bad he was such a passive aggressive.

EDITED^

I'd like to pick this up eventually because it matches the BB Exclusive for the first film so well, which I have and love.

But the price is too high IMO. Ill wait for a drop. I already picked up the BB Exclusive for this film, it has ghat sort of Reel Heroes cartoon theme, and it actually looks great next to the Zavvi exclusive for the first film, which I have and love as well.

So, I'll pick this up but not in too much of a hurry.....

Last edited:
I actually liked this film, inferior to the original, yes, but I still had a good time watching it. J.G. Levitt had a good performance, but too bad he went out like a passive aggressive.

I'd like to pick this up eventually because it matches the BB Exclusive for the first film so well, which I have and love.

But the price is too high IMO. Ill wait for a drop. I already picked up the BB Exclusive for this film, it has ghat sort of Reel Heroes cartoon theme, and it actually looks great next to the Zavvi exclusive for the first film, which I have and love as well.

So, I'll pick this up but not in too much of a hurry.....
I LOVE my Sin City 1 Italian Futurepak. It has the original One-sheet for the cover, and it is glossy as a mutha!!(embossed title too!!).
image.jpg