Sin City: A Dame to Kill for (3D + 2D SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: November 18, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18

Finish: Matte
Units: 4,000
Notes: SteelBook is NOT the same as USA. SteelBook is 100% exclusive to Future Shop world wide. WEA is not confirmed yet.
sincity.jpg

Sin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Front.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Back.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Steelbook-Outside.jpgSin-City-2-3D-BD-Shot-Steelbook-inside.jpg
360 View

sincity.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Canceled my UK steelbook for this one instead. Think it will look better next to my Zavvi steelbook of the first movie :) Just a shame that this one has a matt finish and the other is gloss but never mind!
2014-10-30 22.12.45.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rj531
Would have maybe prefered gloss, but seems like the colors pops even on matte finish! Not as much as I wanted, but still looks good.

I thought that Zavvi Marv cover was craptastic. Doesn't speak to the feel of the flick, and it's just, well...FUGLY.
I think the DAME cover is gorgeous. Had to go find a better SC 1 steel to go with it. So I got this. Better.IMO.;):p
image.jpg

Reactions: Petedogg50
I really like the look of the steelbook. Hopefully this isn't a run with tons of paint chips. I ordered the zavvi and cannot cancel because i got the freebie already but since I have 3 sin city 1's, I might as well have 2 sin city 2 steelbooks.

I really like the look of the steelbook. Hopefully this isn't a run with tons of paint chips. I ordered the zavvi and cannot cancel because i got the freebie already but since I have 3 sin city 1's, I might as well have 2 sin city 2 steelbooks.
I always hear the complaints about Zavvi. I have never, ever had a problem of any kind. So it's always a bit of a head scratcher for me when I hear all the negatives (not just here). Not a chip, not a dent. No problems with ordering or delivery. And I'm in the States too!

Here's an instagram video for this
http://instagram.com/p/vB-rgOzevO/

Looks fine to me. I've never had the glossy is always better mentality though.

I also think as Steelbook collectors, we're currently very spoiled for quality thanks to PLAIN, Kimchi and Blufans. While I'd love for all Steels (and any other release) to be at the same level as what those companies put out, I know it's not possible and I'm grateful to have a nice Steel for a movie as long as it has decent artwork.