UK
Release date: January 30th, 2015
Price: €23.99
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
Notes: Lenticular

4013549064583_high.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I prefer this artwork over the other - just, I do wonder if the artist who did these had only have 3 crayons

Where's the colour!

Amazon.de Link:

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00NQMRQ0Q/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

EAN: 4013549064583

2D SteelBook and 3D SteelBook will be the same. The cover are different because the 3D SteelBook will contain a Lenticular card.

AND there will be no text on the back!

Info: 3D-Blu-ray im Steelbook. Das hier sichtbare Motiv stellt eine Lentikularkarte dar. Das Steelbook wird identsich zu den Standard-Steelbooks sein. Auf der Rückseite wird sich statt eines Textes ein weiteres Motiv befinden!
Source: Splendid

Last edited:
UK version utterly destroys this in every way.

And which ways are those? I mean:

- Both have 3D bluray
- German back and inside artworks are still unknown
- German price is still unknown
- German version even has a lenticular card

I think it's rather strange that Jessica Alba of the UK version has so many colors...

Agree with above. A bit premature to say which is best yet. I will have to see actual pics of both before I personally would decide. It could turn out that the German could look amazing. Could even be gloss and the Zavvi one matte!!!

And which ways are those? I mean:

- Both have 3D bluray
- German back and inside artworks are still unknown
- German price is still unknown
- German version even has a lenticular card

I think it's rather strange that Jessica Alba of the UK version has so many colors...

Jessica on the front in colour, destroys all. No Jessica in that pose and colour = inferior. Finish doesn't matter. Only way the Zavvi version can be topped is with the banned Eva poster. :D