UK
Release date: January 30th, 2015
Price: €23.99
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
Notes: Lenticular

4013549064583_high.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking steelbook if this is to be the final artwork then im definitely interested in this...

Got my order in but will probably cancel and re-order when the 2D version goes live and order both together to save on shipping costs... :naughty:The 2D one isn't live yet (at time of writing) in case anyone was wondering

Got my order in but will probably cancel and re-order when the 2D version goes live and order both together to save on shipping costs... :naughty:The 2D one isn't live yet (at time of writing) in case anyone was wondering
Why do you want both? They are essentially the same apart from the magnet.

This version completely DESTROYS the Zavvi exclusive in every way, imo!

And I'm shocked that this opinion doesn't seem to be shared by the majority: the Zavvi exclusive is actually praised in its thread!

1.png

Because not only do I prefer this lenticular edition, I do think the Zavvi exclusive is really bad, almost as botched a job as their Machete Kills steelbook. I mean, look at them, they're the same, except that Sin City 2 doesn't have the poop splatter, it has a nicer back and it has Jessica Alba.

2.png

Whereas this steelbook is much classier, the black and white is appropriate and fitting, and the lenticular card displayed in the OP is just the icing on the cake! Plus it's €24.21 for a 3D+2D version! Even with shipping costs, it's much less expensive than Zavvi's €30.75 asking price. Happy to have it on pre-order (and that it's not a Müller/Saturn exclusive), can't wait to have it in hand.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    229.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonine
Because not only do I prefer this lenticular edition, I do think the Zavvi exclusive is really bad, almost as botched a job as their Machete Kills steelbook. I mean, look at them, they're the same, except that Sin City 2 doesn't have the poop splatter, it has a nicer back and it has Jessica Alba.

I did point this out originally in the Zavvi thread but was largely ignored I presume due to, as you say, Jessica Alba being on the front. :confused:

Reactions: Bunk