Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Lenticular) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Müller Exclusive) [Germany]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: January 30th 2015
Buy link: Sin City 2
Price: €17.99

144a77m.jpg

Attachments

• 144a77m.jpg
    144a77m.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited by a moderator:
Actual pictures thanks to Rated_R at the German site:

Attachments

• Compressed_0052.jpg
    Compressed_0052.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 387
  • Compressed_0053.jpg
    Compressed_0053.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 359
  • Compressed_0056.jpg
    Compressed_0056.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 303
  • Compressed_0054.jpg
    Compressed_0054.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 328
  • Compressed_0055.jpg
    Compressed_0055.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 320
  • Compressed_0057.jpg
    Compressed_0057.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 311
So the other lenticular steelbook from Amazon will be the same steelbook apart from the different lenticular?

@Hatori: I'll get mine tomorrow with the 2 EUR Coupon. But I just can't wait to know: how is the lenti effect and what does it do? How is the depth?
Thanks.

@yy0925 you can't compare the effect and depth with Blufans Transformers Art C but I like it. The lenti is a little bit blurry. But you asked for the effect:
The woman slips to you on her knees. She gets larger when you move the steel.(Sorry for the following german part but it's easy for me to explain it: Wenn du das Lent kippst schaut es so aus als würde sie auf dich zurutschen, d.h. sie wird im Bild immer größer)

@yy0925 you can't compare the effect and depth with Blufans Transformers Art C but I like it. The lenti is a little bit blurry. But you asked for the effect:
The woman slips to you on her knees. She gets larger when you move the steel.(Sorry for the following german part but it's easy for me to explain it: Wenn du das Lent kippst schaut es so aus als würde sie auf dich zurutschen, d.h. sie wird im Bild immer größer)

Thanks! That's perfectly explained :thumbs:

i bought 2 copies of this lenti today, and all i can is that im stunned. for 17.99€ it's a steel. the lenti looks gorgeous compared to the other non-exclusive lenti which basically has no 3d effect and nothing moves except of some blurry spots in the "front" (of the almost non-existent 3d).

but THIS müller lenti looks great.
i will take some quick pics with my phone in a couple of minutes.

edit:
i'm not good in taking pics with my 2nd hand phone. just take a look at this (found this on youtube):

(why anybody would use a knife to open a steelbook is beyond me though...)

Last edited:
Actually prefer the other lenticular magnet steelbook and even the lenticular slipcase of the UK amaray 3D release. This looks really blurry with excessive transition effect while the amz.de version is crystal clear lenticular though it could use a bit more depth.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423650471.013396.jpg
glad I managed to pick this up along with the Amazon.de one and the zavvi exclusive. The lenticular effect is great of her sliding forward and not blurry in hand. Superb.

Picked this up a few days ago and the lenticular-effect is great! :)
First Müller-exclusive lenticular, isn't it? Hope they bring some more in the future, can't be only MediaMarkt/Saturn-exclusive.. :D

Reactions: DigitalSlurm