Sin City Recut new DE SteelBook Give-Away - NINJA WEEK! [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Name an Actor or Actress that you didnt think would make you go "Whoa" :naughty: .... ie. Not the typical starlet you are :drool: about.

Marrissa Tomei (or however you spell it) Saw her in "The Wrestler" WOW - Same with "When the Devil Knows You're Dead"

have fuN!

Charlise Therron in Monster, I love her usual look she's mega hot, but that movie I just could not believe that was her.

Natalie Portman. When I first saw her in Leon: The Professional I didn't really think she would amount to much. Now look at her. She has a very impressive career now. She definitely blossomed. :naughty::drool:

Oh Yeah good call Natalie Portman in Leon

Kaylee DeFer from Red State movie - crappiest movie, but she's cute in that movie.

I'm going with Genesis Rodriguez in Man on a Ledge. Simply for the fact I never saw her in any movie before. She made me cyberstalk. Lol.

oh man I know the scene you're talking about! :drool::drool::drool:

Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Didnt really get me in deathproof but She got me in Scott pilgrim

Thanks Wreck

ColombianLove41
Using Tapatalk on iPhone 4

Last edited:
Gonna stray a bit from the hot young people you guys are listing and say Dana Delany from currently airing Body of Proof. I think it's amazing how she is able to look 20 years younger than what she really is.

Reactions: jbsolo
oh man I know the scene you're talking about! :drool::drool::drool:

man_on_a_ledge_4.jpg
this low res pic doesn't do her justice.

my favorite
Genesis-Rodriguez-Covers-Para-Todos-January-2012-actresses-28083255-726-1086.jpg

Olivia Wilde in The Change-Up, a complete "turn-around" from Tron for me. Her "special" scene with Ryan Reynolds was super, super hot in The Change-up.

tough call actually. Most recent I guess would be "Michelle Borth". I started watching the tv show "Combat Hospital" and BAM! 15 minutes into the first episode I was like wow who is this hot mama. Then I noticed her guess star in H5.0 for a few episodes as well.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Olivia Wilde in The Change-Up, a complete "turn-around" from Tron for me. Her "special" scene with Ryan Reynolds was super, super hot in The Change-up.

+1. I really noticed her "more" after that movie. That red dress was just like WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.