LANGUAGE: English
VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 1.85:1
AUDIO: English 5.1 DTS-HD MA
SUBTITLES: English SDH
1977 / Color
113 MINUTES
RATED: G
REGION FREE
Special Features: Isolated Score Track / This is Dynamation / Original Theatrical Trailer

Limited Edition of 3,000 Units

“The creations of animation expert Ray Harryhausen…have given this series something of a cult following…No child could ask for much more.” —The New York Times

“The film is, in fact, the most lavish looking of the animator’s career…Harryhausen’s creations are more like characters than the usual monsters our heroes poke sticks at.” —DVD Talk

The third in special effects genius Ray Harryhausen’s trilogy of films about the legendary sailor (played here by Patrick Wayne), Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger (1977) tells the tale of Sinbad’s quest to return the brother of his beloved Princess Farah (Jane Seymour) to manhood after an evil witch (Margaret Whiting) turns him into a chess-playing, sad-faced baboon. Along for the ride are a magician (Patrick Troughton, the second Doctor Who) and his beauteous daughter (Taryn Power), caught up in a journey that features encounters with a panoply of astonishing Harryhausen creatures, including a trio of ghouls, a gigantic troglodyte, and a fearsome mechanical minotaur.

Enjoy the extensive Julie Kirgo liner notes and film art packaged with the Blu-ray disc.

Low Quantity Alert from Twilight Time (12/29/13) - only 870 copies left.

Thanks Punk Ninja
for posting and thanks to NM for the link otherwise I wouldn't have found them
ordered and cant wait for them to arrive
childhood memories indeed:oohyeah::oohyeah:

Reactions: PunkNinja
I received damaged copies of The Eye and The Golden Voyage. The cases and the paper covers was damaged, the disc are both fine. So contacted ScreenArchive, they have an awesome customer service and they sent me new cases and paperworks.

New case and paperworks.
IMG_6148.jpg

Damaged case and paperworks.
IMG_6150.jpg

IMG_6152.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator: