Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 500 copies
Pre-order time:23th Oct 2017, AM:10:00 EST USA
Beauty Shot:
full

Lenti Effect:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries

For some reason they’ve stopped doing the silver label GBs here, it’s only the gold label releases now

Yeah it seems that way and I know they are supposed to be dong IT next year and that will be a silver.
Have asked direct if there will be a group buy as I don't know how long it will take to get a prepaid card and it won't be ready for mondays launch.

Why do they split between gold and silver is it just the numbers in the run?

Yeah it seems that way and I know they are supposed to be dong IT next year and that will be a silver.
Have asked direct if there will be a group buy as I don't know how long it will take to get a prepaid card and it won't be ready for mondays launch.

Why do they split between gold and silver is it just the numbers in the run?

Gold = wea steelbook
Silver = wwa steelbook

• Helpful Post
Reactions: snow flake
But How can China Custom know if it includes a Magnet Lenti or Not ?

and

WHY do they open to check ?

(n):dunno:
For air shipment purposes, magnets are considered "dangerous goods".

I would hazard a guess that in practice, lenticular magnets included with steelbooks don't present any kind of danger to modern airplane avionics.

Nevertheless, there are special rules on how parcels containing magnets should be identified. China Customs may be even more strict and have their own additional procedures in place.

First ever HDZeta 'Direct' order placed.

Can I ask who your credit card provider is? I've tried two seperate credit cards which both failed, and upon speaking to advisors they have both said they have banned the merchant due to a number of complaints.

I can live without this one, but quite worrying so close to Wonder Woman

Can I ask who your credit card provider is? I've tried two seperate credit cards which both failed, and upon speaking to advisors they have both said they have banned the merchant due to a number of complaints.

I can live without this one, but quite worrying so close to Wonder Woman
I used a Visa Debit card. Order went through okay according to the website, but didn't receive a confirmation email: I guess that's normal practice though.

I used a Visa Debit card. Order went through okay according to the website, but didn't receive a confirmation email: I guess that's normal practice though.

Thanks! Don't think I'm brave enough to use a debit card so looks like I'm going to miss out on this and WW :confused:

It's normal, they don't send out confirmation emails. Just check your account, you should see it there

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Wireduck